BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Viktoria B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can only recommend everybody to feed their dogs a raw diet! Sometimes i do not have anything in the freezer and nothing is prepared, that is when i give my dog kibble. ToW has a good price for their quantity  and the ingredients are the best i could find in this price segment of kibble.
Stephanie M.
Saint paul, Mn
We adopted our shepherd-terrier mix pup around 11 months old. His coat was disheveled, his energy zapped, followed by a nasty rash on his stomach. Our groomer was actually the one to recommend going grain-free, and Taste of the Wild was our first choice. He is a thriving, rambunctious, healthy 8-year-old!
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog loves this! One of my three eats this regularly. He is part husky so we like to give him foods like this which would be closer to a "natural" diet. He is very picky with his foods, and gets bored of them very easily so I often switch back and forth between this food and other foods. The only con to this food is the price, it tends to run very expensively.
Ola
I worked in a mom n pop pet store for over four years and we sold all natural and hollistic food. This was one of the many foods we sold, my dogs were on this diet for a long time when I was trying to figure out their food allergy. It's a great dog food with healthy ingredients that your pup will absolutely love!
Stephanie M.
Ironwood, MI
(Reviewing the Venison and Bison flavor.)

I adopted a German shepherd rescue dog who was very underweight at 11 months old. I tried another brand of dog food (that was even more expensive) that caused him to poop WAY too much, which shouldn't be normal. Come to find out it was because of the high fiber content. Anyway, I went online and read various reviews about Taste of Wild and decided it would fit my dog. And wow, has this made such a difference in his weight, his bathroom behavior, and his overall skin and coat. He's gained healthy weight consistently and is almost up to his ideal weight and he only poop about once or twice a day - which is the norm. His skin and coat look AMAZING, which is saying something considering he's a purebred white German shepherd. His white coat is as shiny as can be and he itches way less on this food than the other dog food we had him on. Definitely recommend this product! The price is more than worth it!
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
Taste of Nature is the only brand that is grain free that our dog will eat! It is a little bit pricier than some of the other organic and gluten free brands, but our dog loves it! He is happier and eats regularly thanks to this brand! The fishy smell doesn’t linger or make him smell either! 😊
Trish L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Taste of the Wild salmon formula is great for my giant breed dog that is sensitive to poultry and grains. It's also affordable for a high quality food, which is really important when you have a 150 lb. dog that goes through a 30 lb. bag of food every few weeks.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Quality ingredients for a good price. Probably most reasonably priced grain free brand. I like that you can alternate flavors without issues. Usually go with high prairie or Pacific stream for my two boxers.
Jessica W.
Salina, KS
My dogs LOVE this dog food! It smells a little funny to me opening it, but they go nuts so it must smell really good to them. It's a high quality food, and I feed it to my medium and large sized dogs. They both like it a lot and we have bought it many times.
Nicole T.
Great dogfood!!! My havenese loves to eat this "taste of the wild" dry dog food in the flavor "toasted fowl" it lasts her a long time too. she's only 9 lbs and a 5 lbs bag lasts her 6-8weeks lol
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.