BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Jaylea T.
Ada, OK
I am glad I can provide my dogs with a healthy option! They have several different flavor options, which is nice when my dogs get tired of the flavor they have been eating. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Lauren L.
Loretto, MN
This is the best food on the market.
My blue nose pit bull has the most beautiful coat and has great overall health and I give major props to this dog food
Pricey (less than some popular brands) but worth it
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
This product is amazing I will definitely recommend it to anybody. II'd give it a five star if only that was an extra star I would. I love this product thank you so much hope this review helps everyone out
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
We had a very hard time finding a dog food that didn't make our dog sick.  When we tried Taste of the Wild, our dog started feeling better within a week!  I love that it is grain free and healthy for our crazy pup!  This is the only dog food we will buy for our spoiled boy.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought my dog Easton this flavor of taste of the wild last month. I normally buy the chicken flavor. But I was told you get fish if you want to try and have your pup get slimmer. I didn't like his breathe smelling fishy all the time plus he seemed to like the chicken better. It's still a good choice though.
Hannah W.
Clear Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I originally bought this for my dog who was allergic to gluten and also had thyroid issues. He has since passed away but I continued to purchase it for my now 4 year old lab. I am always getting compliment on how soft her fur is and how healthy she looks. I switch up the flavors with each bag I buy but this seems to be her favorite. Well worth the money, you will save it in vet bills later.!
Cindy W.
Grand Bay, AL
We are very fortunate to have a vet that knows what he is talking about when it comes to dogs (and cats) and food issues, he has been one of the vets who has been instrumental in getting changes in the food industry for pets, has gone around the country doing talks and contacting manufactures of pet food trying to get them to change their formulations. For some it has worked, for others it hasn't. So we find out through him what foods we should have our dogs on. The perfect diet for dogs is to cook for them yourself, but I don't know too many people that can truthfully afford to do that, so the second best thing is commercial food.
Taste of the Wild is a good food. The grain free versions is what he always recommends for all breeds. So that is what we feed.
The Pacific Stream is the one we feed, it doesn't bother my dogs. I know it can be rich for some can dogs stomachs, but so can boar. So try the different varieties and see what your dog might like. As far as a good deal, try chewys.com they are great, and their customer service is top notch.
Maggie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mastiff, pit/mastiff mix, & whippet/ lab mix (well, we think) all had terrible "Ears & Rears" issues for a few years and my pit mix even developed skin allergies, so we switched them all to Taste of the Wild and they are all so healthy now. We call dinner time "Call of the Wild!!!" and they go nuts. Healthy, happy, big girls :)
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
We love this dog food! Our dog has a wheat allergy and this food works perfectly. When we have switched Foods in the past his belly did not handle it very well. Ontop of him loving his food and his stomach doing great, his fur has looked extra shiny and he sheds less! Must try!
Cynthia U.
Los Angeles
My four legged child loves this flavor, among other numerous flavor offeringsI have a 2 year old German Shepherd and she doesn’t seem to get tired of it like other foods. I like that I know exactly what goes into her food. I definitely recommend this to other pet parents!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.