BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Chantille T.
Kelseyville, CA
I rescue dogs and always have many dogs of various sizes, age and breed. It has been impossible to find a food that works for all of my dogs until I found Taste of the Wild. My dogs like the taste and it keeps them healthy and looking great. I recommend this product to everyone and will be keeping my pack on this brand from now on.
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
Our puppies love this food! We are so glad we found this brand! Our puppies were constantly feeling down and bloated and after we switched to this brnd they seem much energized and they really look happier than before. I dont know what your secret is but keep doing ot!
kristina d.
Glendale, CA
I have been feeding my dog and cats taste of the wild for a while now. My dog looks and seems to be doing better ever since I switched from Royal canine . The price for the biggest bag at my local store is very affordable. I don’t think any other brand provides the amount of nutrition for the price that Taste of the Wild does. I definitely recommend !
Ciara P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The BEST food to feed your dog. So much better than a lot of highly advertised brands. The ingredients are wonderful and natural, plus my dogs LOVE IT. I've fed 5 different dogs this food and they can't get enough. I buy the salmon and that is what I will continue to buy for my dogs forever. The best food out there...please try it with your dogs!
Nicole D.
Deptford, NJ
We've tried a lot of different grain free dog foods and this by far has been our dogs favorite! After finding out our one dog has an allergy to chicken the ingredients in the pacific stream formula have been perfect for their diets :)
Erica H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had to switch my dog's food because as she aged she began to have skin issues. She would constantly lick her paws until there was no more fur and she still would continue. An employee away my local animal food store suggested this food and I tried it out. Not only did she stop licking and her fur grew back, she ate less because it is more filling. That's what I call a win win!
Sommer P.
Michigan City, IN
This is absolutely, hands down, the best around! We have three pitties. We've tried multiple foods and they were always itchy or hand a full coat. We switched to Taste of the Wild, High Prairie, and they love it! Not only do they love it, no more itching and their coats are absolutely gorgeous!!!! I recommended Taste of the Wild to all of our friends and family!!!!
Monica H.
san antonio, TX
My large breed dog loved this. There are a few choices to choose from when it comes to flavors. My only thing is that it is a little pricey and the size is a little small for price. But would buy again.
Angel F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This dog food brand is so freaking expensive. Thank goodness our husky didn't love it at all. It gave him diarrhea and there was something about it that made him vomit twice a day. So we had to switch to a different dog food brand.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a 100 lb Great Pyrenees that is about 10 years old. The first thing people compliment is his coat. He loves this food and gobbles it right up. The price is right and the ingredient list is pretty good. I would probably buy a little better if he didn't eat as much daily, but this has worked for us well!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.