BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Nicole W.
Romeo, MI
My puppy can not have any grain, soy, pretty much you name it she can't have. I searched the internet to make sure I was getting the best of the best at this point because of her allergies. I now recommend this dog food to many of my customers that come in and are looking for a food that won't upset their dogs stomach. It is worth the money for sure and the fish is amazing for your dogs coat.
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
My dog and I love Taste of the Wild, and she did love this food! Given she loves all types and any food..... But the reason I'm only giving it three stars is because while it is a really good quality for the price, the fish made my dog very gassy and burping. I switched to the wetlands version and she's been doing much better. So if your dog can handle fish, this is a great product!
Julia C.
Clearwater, FL
I used to feed my boxers this all the time, but unfortunately one developed a sensitivity to it and I had to switch her to another brand, and it was just easier for them both to eat the same thing! When I was feeding this, they both loved it and scarfed it down! Love that it is high quality and the ingredients are great!
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched over to this dog food about 6 months ago and my dogs couldn't be happier. The amount of energy they have, their skin issues declined and no more digestive problems. I have bulldogs who are susceptible to every dang health issue and I can truly say this food has changed their well being. My 9 year old senior bulldog is a whole different dog!
Jesse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the more affordable pet foods out there that are healthier for your dog! If you love your dog than you know things like corn, wheat and sugar are all it good for a dogs healthy development! I work at a pet store and it's a great brand and we carry it at an affordable price!! Pay attention to what you feed your dog people!! Read the ingredients
Megan T.
I have been feeding my Willow this dog food for a little over a year now.. not only has she gained a healthy amount of weight. She absolutely loves it! She jumps up and down when it's time to eat and I love that it is a family owned company! Highly recommend.
maya b.
Orlando, FL
We have a large greyhound (85 lb) male. We tried a bunch of different foods for him to see which was best. I had read this one was great for greys so we got it. He loved it, although I think he just loves food. It's not super expensive, its not especially stinky. I think it was just too rich for him, but he also has a pretty sensitive stomach.
Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have just recently started buying this for my dogs, and the absolutely love it! It's sold at a mom and pop shop local to town, so we were weary on purchasing it, but got sample bags, and my dogs love it!! Salmon flavors are absolutely the favorite for my dogs! Def. recommend.
Lisa B.
Canton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is all my dog eats! We used to mix it with another formula from Purina but when we switched him over to just this, he seemed to eat even better than he was before! It's in the general price range of most grain free dog foods, but can be at the higher end depending on where you buy it. But 100% worth it to me to keep my pup happy and healthy!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use TOTW for my dog and my cats. It is an amazing brand and I love that it is as natural as it can get. I've never had a problem with it and my animals all love when they get fed! You get to feed them "less" product due to there being no fillers in the food. My animals get A LOT of compliments on how shiny their coats are! I highly recommend TOTW.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.