BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Karen B.
Fountain, NC
We had our Rottie on Taste of the Wild since she was a puppy. We liked that it was a quality dog food that was high in protein. When she was two I accidentally grabbed a bag of Blue Buffalo Wilderness which has way more ingredients than Taste if the Wild. It flared her Inflammatory Bowel Disease that we didn't even know she had. It got so bad the vet started talking about putting her down! We kept trying to get her well and eventually we're able to settle her sensitive stomach. The whole experience proved to me that Taste of the Wild is a quality dog food. My dog has an extremely sensitive stomach and tolerated this food with no problems! In fact if I never grabbed a different brand of dog food I never would have known about her sensitive stomach issues!
Shayla H.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Great food. My lab/hound mixes fur looks amazing after switching. He used to have dry skin, no more. He also has leaned out since switching only a few months ago
Janasse M.
Springfield, MO
This is the only dog food I will use! I have had 2 dogs in the past that developed horrible skin and health issues from eating common, name brand dog foods. As soon as I switched to this food, all those issues cleared up. I've since tried to switch my other dogs to the cheaper brands and notice a decline in their condition every time. Their hair is thicker and the groomer always compliments me on their coat! The ONLY downside is the price. If you have more than one dog, it gets rather expensive to feed them. But it's totally worth it to me and I won't go back!
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
We fed our boxer taste of the wild after reading many reviews about how amazing it was, and with how much we were paying and the ingredients listed I thought I made the right choice. I was wrong. My dog had low blood sugar, pancreatitis, and was having body shakes. He is only two. After spending close to 600 dollars in testing, we decided to try switching foods. Within a week his blood sugar was normal and his pancreas was fine. Within two weeks his shakes had stopped. I could not ingood conscience recommend this food to any other pet parent
Gabrielle J.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
 I'm so glad that there are other people who love this product too. I got a few free samples from a local store and started feeding it to my one-year-old poodle mix. Almost immediately  after I started feeding taste of the wild to her  it became easier for her to go potty. Her coat is always shiny and it's really soft. The only downfall of this product is that it is a higher price, but you get what you pay for. My dog is also 10 pounds so I'm not buying food quite so often like many other people probably are.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Taste of the Wild is the only dog food my dog will eat. Actually that and it's the only one I will buy for her. I love the ingredients in their food and my dog goes bananas over all the flavors. She loves salmon and then bison is also another favorite..as well as venison. She likes them all. I buy a variety and mix them up so she doesn't get bored. Definitely would purchase again.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is probably my dogs second favorite brand of food. Her top being Blue Wilderness. I believe this brand delivers a top quality food that is almost on par with Blue Wilderness. I usually saved around $10 per bag when buying this. Also, this brand is carried at Tractor Supply. The only thing I noticed when she was eating this was the her bowel movements weren't quite as hard as with the Blue Wilderness. Probably wouldn't be an issue for medium sized + dogs but it could be an issue for smaller dogs that have gland issues.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
We love this dog food. Our elderly dog (about 10 years old) had suffered all her life from skin allergies. Once we switched her over to this food, it completely changed her skin. She no longer had dry itchy skin and her coat looked beautiful. We got a puppy about a year ago and fed him the puppy brand. We even use their cat food for our cat. I recommend it.
Tyler S.
Freeport, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have never had any issues with this for my German Shepherd as far as allergies go. He’s very picky (he doesn’t even like peanut butter!) and decides to change whether he likes or dislikes something randomly. My grandma spoiled him by mixing in canned dog food, but I prefer to make him crock pot dog food because there are so many recalls on cans. I mix his wet homemade dog food in with this and he seems to really like it. We alternate flavors, but I always purchase Taste of The Wild because I trust the brand.
Janelle A.
Beaufort, SC
This is one of the only foods I will feed my boxer. I love this food and so does he, it comes in many flavors and we usually stick with the salmon or bison. We love Taste of the wild but we usually order it from chewy.com because petsmart doesnt carry it. The price for it is great and I dont mind paying more for a high end dog food that isnt full of fillers
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.