Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.   Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Is this grain free?
Hey There! I have a dog that has HORRID allergies. He breaks out in rashes and refuses to eat. We switched him to Taste of the Wild a couple months ago and he seems to like it more, but the rashes are still occurring. Any advice as to best foods?
I’m loving the nutrition and price combo of taste of the wild kibble. What flavor does pup like best?
Start your review of Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon!
How would you rate this product?
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: PETCO
I foster failed a pup that I was so terrified on giving bad food. I ended up letting her grow from a month to almost a year on Orijen. Then I found out about Taste of the Wild, and switched her right over. She’s 4 now with no issues to food, no bathroom issues no skin issues nothing. I adopted a rescue a year almost a year and a half ago. He was good crazy. He adapted right into Taste of the Wild and I have nothing bad to say about this company. At first I could only find is available same day at Feed Stores but now it’s becoming more popular and common and it excites me.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon uploaded by Arielle G.
My dog absolutely loves taste of the wild, he loves the salmon and was begging for more when he was finished! I keep adding it to his food as a little treat! Can’t wait to buy him more. He is a Chihuahua mix, two years old… Very hyper and always hungry! Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVED this food. We received it in a VoxBox and he literally devoured it. He’s not really a picky eater, but he does make it known if he doesn’t like a food; we had no such issues with this one. He choked down the minute it hit his bowl. I love that it’s all real food and so good for him. We’ve completely changed over to Taste of the Wild and he couldn’t be happier.
bloomfield
Best one out of the 3 that I’ve tried from them. I own a husky. This formula is consistent. Would improve the smell. Yes I know it’s fish but it’s a really strong odor. I would only recommend this bag for pups over a year old. I would not recommend mixing with wet food from other brands no matter what bag you choose. It can end up messy.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon uploaded by Erica H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog really enjoys this food it's one of the only brands that she eats and she has a very sensitive stomach she's a very picky eater as well so it's very nice to have found a brown that she actually enjoys and she eats so I will definitely continue to buy it and I always recommend it to anybody who has a dog that has sensitive stomach
Columbia, SC
This dog food is more pricey than others, but seems to be worth it! My morkie used to put certain pieces of her food on the floor that she didn’t like so I purchased this brand because it had great reviews and all of the pieces look the same. This solved the problem and she seems to really enjoy this dog food!
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Aussie is turning 10 yrs old this month and she has been eating this food her whole life. She still loves it and will choose it over any other brand if side-by-side. Its grain-free, which helps with her allergies and seems to be packed with the good stuff. Cheaper food makes he sick, this stuff doesn't.
I can’t say enough good things about this food. Our dogs love it and NO MORE ALLERGY SHOTS. It’s a bit expensive then some but the quality of food is great. We feed this to our Boxer and Great Dane and I would recommend for any size or breed. Especially one prone to allergy problems.
Greensboro, NC
We received a sample (or 3) of this in a voxbox, and my boys loved it. They eat Victor Pro but I use different kibbles as training treats. I’m not a huge fan of the company, (I work in the dog field and the recalls have made me nervous), but in small doses it’s great.
Elmira, NY
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon uploaded by ℯ J.
Leo loved this food she ate it dry and didn’t need wet food to eat with it like she normally likes I’m happy she found something she likes to eat and not just something I think she’ll like I’m definitely getting her some more of this food
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon ? I have been feeding my bullies this food since birth does anyone have any suggestions for a better food or equivalent?
Amelia S. • a year ago
Taste of the Wild is my go to brand of dog food but some of the other ones I trust and ones my puppy likes are Victor brand dog food or the 4Health brand from Tractor Supply Co!