BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down the best dog food for my 2 dogs!! My German Shepherd is a picky eater and loves this food! My other dog is a olde English bulldogge and is allergic to grains. It was hard for me to find a food my bulldog could eat and my Shepherd would actually eat. Well I did! And to be honest I can’t say enough good things about this dog food. It’s packed full of good ingredients for your puppers. And it must taste to them too! I will definitely continue to buy this food.
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
My German Shepherd had allergies and a dry coat with every other food we gave him. And he would not gain weight. We finally decided to spend a little more in dog food and I could not be happier with the results!
He has gained like 20 HEALTHY pounds and his cost is so soft now! He has no more dandruff and doesn’t shed nearly as much.
Shelby K.
Wyandotte
This product has been heaven sent. I get the 30lb bag 2x a month. I have 3 GSP’s that are very high energy. One has a thyroid/ weight problem. Another one is a rehome that came to us under weight. They are helping out both dogs with their issues. They are all usually very picky about their food yet they just gobble this down. The amount and the price of the back are very good. I will continue to buy this product.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is all my dog (Goldendoodle, 2yrs) eats! He has a sensitive stomach, and the cheaper stuff just ends up being thrown up after eating it. This is on the pricey side, but you're getting what you pay for. This is a really great dog food, it's really natural, the kibble is a smaller size (I usually mix it up with some water) and he eats it within a minute or two. I recommend this brand as a whole.
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
My dog and I love Taste of the Wild, and she did love this food! Given she loves all types and any food..... But the reason I'm only giving it three stars is because while it is a really good quality for the price, the fish made my dog very gassy and burping. I switched to the wetlands version and she's been doing much better. So if your dog can handle fish, this is a great product!
Victoria D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon. It is so healthy for her with all the different types of protein. Having the salmon makes her coat shine. It's hard to find a dog food that doesn't have a bunch of fillers, but this one doesn't!
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my almost 10 year old German Shepherd to this amazing dog food over a year and a half ago. He typically has hip issues in the Fall/Winter and since switching to this grain-free food with salmon, not only does he not limp anymore, but he acts like a puppy again! So much energy and he seems a lot happier. One bag (around $49) lasts a whole month.
Kayla S.
Temperance

Phillips Feed & Pet Supply Taste Of The Wild Pacific Stream Can Dog Food Case

Purchased at Pet Supplies Plus (will price match any product)

I have two Boxers and they have allergies and with that comes food allergies.  Grain, wheat, soy and corn free products are what I have been purchasing and they do very well on this brand.  However, if you are switching brands to this line you must follow the correct way of switching dog foods because this will upset their stomachs if switched cold turkey!
They don’t carry any treats in this exact name brand but not every dog owner gives their pooches treats.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I chose this food because it had a high score on pet food advisor as well as a good price. I want my dog to have the best food available, but I also want to be able to afford my home. Taste of the wild does this for us! My dog likes it pretty good as he's never not eaten it! I'd definitely recommend this brand!!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 Siberian Huskies that are over 50 pounds each. As such I needed to find a good quality food that is reasonably priced. This is a great grain free food, that does not have controversial ingredients. It is in the mid-range for protein content and great for dogs of multiple activity levels and life stages.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Florissant, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.

back