BY TASTE OF THE WILD #3 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Kayla S.
Temperance

Phillips Feed & Pet Supply Taste Of The Wild Pacific Stream Can Dog Food Case urchased at Pet Supplies Plus (will price match any product)

I have two Boxers and they have allergies and with that comes food allergies.  Grain, wheat, soy and corn free products are what I have been purchasing and they do very well on this brand.  However, if you are switching brands to this line you must follow the correct way of switching dog foods because this will upset their stomachs if switched cold turkey!
They don’t carry any treats in this exact name brand but not every dog owner gives their pooches treats.
Tyler S.
Freeport, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have never had any issues with this for my German Shepherd as far as allergies go. He’s very picky (he doesn’t even like peanut butter!) and decides to change whether he likes or dislikes something randomly. My grandma spoiled him by mixing in canned dog food, but I prefer to make him crock pot dog food because there are so many recalls on cans. I mix his wet homemade dog food in with this and he seems to really like it. We alternate flavors, but I always purchase Taste of The Wild because I trust the brand.
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down the best dog food for my 2 dogs!! My German Shepherd is a picky eater and loves this food! My other dog is a olde English bulldogge and is allergic to grains. It was hard for me to find a food my bulldog could eat and my Shepherd would actually eat. Well I did! And to be honest I can’t say enough good things about this dog food. It’s packed full of good ingredients for your puppers. And it must taste to them too! I will definitely continue to buy this food.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is all my dog (Goldendoodle, 2yrs) eats! He has a sensitive stomach, and the cheaper stuff just ends up being thrown up after eating it. This is on the pricey side, but you're getting what you pay for. This is a really great dog food, it's really natural, the kibble is a smaller size (I usually mix it up with some water) and he eats it within a minute or two. I recommend this brand as a whole.
Emily H.
Hoboken , NJ
I really really wanted to love this food. The smell is a little much when you open the bag every day and when its sitting around in the bowl. The pup never really got into it and often left more than half of it in his bowl (i think because the kibbles were just to big for him). I don't recommend it for anyone who's dogs need a small kibble or owners who are sensitive to smells
Victoria D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon. It is so healthy for her with all the different types of protein. Having the salmon makes her coat shine. It's hard to find a dog food that doesn't have a bunch of fillers, but this one doesn't!
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my almost 10 year old German Shepherd to this amazing dog food over a year and a half ago. He typically has hip issues in the Fall/Winter and since switching to this grain-free food with salmon, not only does he not limp anymore, but he acts like a puppy again! So much energy and he seems a lot happier. One bag (around $49) lasts a whole month.
Anna T.
This is my dog's favorite brand of food. He used to have an upset stomach when he was younger, but after we put him on Taste of the Wild's puppy food, his stomach has been great ever since! Our Vet recommends this brand because it's high value, but not crazy expensive. Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I chose this food because it had a high score on pet food advisor as well as a good price. I want my dog to have the best food available, but I also want to be able to afford my home. Taste of the wild does this for us! My dog likes it pretty good as he's never not eaten it! I'd definitely recommend this brand!!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 Siberian Huskies that are over 50 pounds each. As such I needed to find a good quality food that is reasonably priced. This is a great grain free food, that does not have controversial ingredients. It is in the mid-range for protein content and great for dogs of multiple activity levels and life stages.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Florissant, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.