BY TASTE OF THE WILD #2 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier not eati...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wilderness? We ...3 Answers
Mia C.
I wanted to really love this food. I purchased it for my very picky Corgi mix thinking she'd love it. She typically likes strong smelling foods and LOVES salmon flavored treats! Despite her running over excitedly as soon as I opened the bag, she turned her nose up at the kibble. She wouldn't even eat it when I tried my usual tricks. I loved the idea of the food and the lack of grains and fillers, but sadly my dog hated it. Can't give it more than 3 stars because it didn't pass my "picky puppy" test
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Hands down the best dog food for my 2 dogs!! My German Shepherd is a picky eater and loves this food! My other dog is a olde English bulldogge and is allergic to grains. It was hard for me to find a food my bulldog could eat and my Shepherd would actually eat. Well I did! And to be honest I can’t say enough good things about this dog food. It’s packed full of good ingredients for your puppers. And it must taste to them too! I will definitely continue to buy this food.
Mona N.
I wish i could go on every kibble product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble vs raw food diet on the interest and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake💔
Casandra B.
Gainesville
I LOVE Taste of the Wild dry dog food for my Blue Nose Pit. She’s a rescue and has been through so much but still has the sweetest disposition.

I trust when I give her Taste of the Wild that she’s not being filled with corn or cheap scraps but actual nutrients for a long and healthy life. I also love the variety (as does she!). And she doesn’t have any digestive issues switching between varieties. —- Although, this one in particular is her favorite!
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
I switched my almost 10 year old German Shepherd to this amazing dog food over a year and a half ago. He typically has hip issues in the Fall/Winter and since switching to this grain-free food with salmon, not only does he not limp anymore, but he acts like a puppy again! So much energy and he seems a lot happier. One bag (around $49) lasts a whole month.
Kristen K.
My dog loves this brand. Once we got him switched over to this grain free option he loved it! His coat is softer and shinier. He loves every flavor. We always switch it up and bring home a new bag each time. The only thing we noticed is that he got sick of the salmon if we buy a big bag so we buy a smaller bag of that one.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I chose this food because it had a high score on pet food advisor as well as a good price. I want my dog to have the best food available, but I also want to be able to afford my home. Taste of the wild does this for us! My dog likes it pretty good as he's never not eaten it! I'd definitely recommend this brand!!
Mary A.
Berea, KY
Love this dog food, it is inexpensive but has all fresh ingredients and is grain free which is great for my dog with a sensitive stomach. My dog also has esophageal pooling so I blend it in a purée and add hot water. I have 2 big dogs and it doesn’t break the bank to buy something good and healthy for your dogs
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have 2 Siberian Huskies that are over 50 pounds each. As such I needed to find a good quality food that is reasonably priced. This is a great grain free food, that does not have controversial ingredients. It is in the mid-range for protein content and great for dogs of multiple activity levels and life stages.
Maddie F.
YESSSS! We just switched our dog from bil jac food for sensitive skin. She has food allergies and they seem to have gone away since the switch! She loooooooooooves this food! A warning to all pet owners though it tends to crunch loudly when they eat it. Other than that I can’t recommend this food enough!!!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Florissant, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.