BY TASTE OF THE WILD #23 in Dog Food

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Dry Puppy Food Years of domestication have turned your pets from fierce predator to best friends. However, modern science proves that your dog still shares the DNA of the wolf. Taste of the Wild Brand Dog and Cat food offers your pet a diet dictated by his genes. It provides your pet with the kind of natural, balanced diet that he could find "in the wild." Now you can satisfy your dog's instinctual cravings with Taste of the Wild. Made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this grain-free formula provides a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. Features: For Puppies Grain-Free Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Optimal Amino Acid Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System No Corn, No Soy DHA for development Item Specifications: Flavor: High Prairie Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Ingredients: Bison, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted venison, roasted bison, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 28.0% Minimum Crude Fat 17.0 Minimum Crude Fiber 5.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 175 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids * 2.8% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids * 0.3% Minimum DHA 0.05% Minimum * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Calorie Content: 3,656 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.

• How can I get samples of the Taste of the Wild???? Someon...1 Answers
  • What dog food do you prefer for your dog(s) ? I use Tast...3 Answers
  • Is this s good brand for puppies, and is this made with r...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
This is the brand of dog food our breeder recommended because it's grain-free. She said we didn't have to stick with it/stick with the grain-free diet, but after research, we decided to do it because it seems like a safer option. Our goldendoodle eats this stuff up! Would definitely recommend this over Purina, Pedigree, etc. Definitely the better option.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve tried a variety of foods for our pup and this has been the one to stick! He is actually excited to eat this food & it makes us feel good to have him on a healthy, grain-free diet. It is also an affordable brand. We recently bought it at tractor supply because they have frequent sales on the TOTW brand (which is also awesome).
Ellie Kate C.
Helena, MT
I love this food, and my pup does too! She's a medium sized, two year old English Springer Spaniel. This food makes her coat undeniably soft. She gets compliments every time we're in public about how soft, white, and bright her fur always is. I hardly need to wash her, and she smells great. This food keeps her healthy.
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have fed our dogs Taste of the Wild brand dry dog food for years. It is high quality and our dogs love it! There was no question which food we would feed our new puppy. We had a dog with multiple allergies and Taste of the Wild Salmon was the only food that he ate that had no adverse reactions, and he LOVED IT!!!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy LOVES this food, and she’s a really picky dog. The price is a little expensive, but for what you get it’s really worth it. I bought it at Petsmart, but prices seem to be more reasonable online. My puppy used to starve herself, and now she can’t wait to eat. I’ll be staying with this brand
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dog loves Thai food. She has some food allergies. She isn’t able to digest high levels of proteins at one time. We have to get her special food that doesn’t have too much. This food is amazing for her. She skin and coat are looking so much better. We are very happy fur parents.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loved this food when they were puppies. I kept one of my shepherds on this food for a year because she loved it so much. Prior to being on this brand we went with a few competitors, all of which gave her stomach issues. Once we went to this food those issues were resolved.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Food was good.. I get mine off chewy and have the autoship option. My dog is 30lbs, one year old and 70 lbs 9 years old. The only thing I didn't enjoy about this flavor was that it made him have HORRIBLE gas. Other than that the food is good. Both my dogs have good fur, and good teeth.
Gaga G.
This dog food is grain free and made at higher standards than most dog foods. My puppy was barely eating her other dog food, but when I made the switch to this - she gobbled it up. I will buy again & when she isn’t a puppy, I’ll switch her to an adult Taste of the Wild Food.
Kalyn Morrissey M.
Wichita, KS
All of these flavors of this brand are great. A little pricy but worth it. Our dog loves it. When we got her she was malnourished and after just a few short weeks of eating this food she is healthier than ever. Her coat is super shiny and soft. Great food.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone every had an issue when switching their puppy to this food? Ever had an allergy issues? I have an English bulldog puppy currently on Royal Canin English Bulldog Puppy food and want to switch to an all natural grain free food.
Aimee L.
Lebanon , KY
Does call of the wild make snack treats for dogs or only the kibbles?
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is this s good brand for puppies, and is this made with real meat and healthy ingredients?
Kim O.
STEUBENVILLE, OH
Do those of you who use this brand really think it does as well as blue and other more expensive brands?? Looking to get my dogs some good grain free dog food (bc my male has a grain allergy) and my vet said it wouldn't be bad the give it to my female either, they are both just Bully Breed Mutts
Shayla B.
Mcalester, OK
At what age should I switch my English Bulldog from this puppy food to an adult food of the same brand?

back