BY TASTE OF THE WILD #2 in Dog Food

Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Dry Puppy Food Years of domestication have turned your pets from fierce predator to best friends. However, modern science proves that your dog still shares the DNA of the wolf. Taste of the Wild Brand Dog and Cat food offers your pet a diet dictated by his genes. It provides your pet with the kind of natural, balanced diet that he could find "in the wild." Now you can satisfy your dog's instinctual cravings with Taste of the Wild. Made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this grain-free formula provides a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. Features: For Puppies Grain-Free Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Optimal Amino Acid Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System No Corn, No Soy DHA for development Item Specifications: Flavor: High Prairie Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Ingredients: Bison, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted venison, roasted bison, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 28.0% Minimum Crude Fat 17.0 Minimum Crude Fiber 5.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 175 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids * 2.8% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids * 0.3% Minimum DHA 0.05% Minimum * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Calorie Content: 3,656 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.

• How can I get samples of the Taste of the Wild???? Someone on her...1 Answers
  • What dog food do you prefer for your dog(s) ? I use Taste Of The...3 Answers
  • Is this s good brand for puppies, and is this made with real meat...5 Answers
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried every brand of Walmart food and even went to Mounds, a local dog food place that specializes in all types of foods! I was paying $45 for a bag with less food because my dog is allergic to every Walmart brand, so I have to travel for her foods. She’s loved every brand of Taste of the Wild so far and she hasn’t had any upset stomach aches or issues so far and I’m saving a smidge as the bags are slightly larger and I’m driving to the town next door, not an hour away.
Julia W.
Roseville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have fed our dogs Taste of the Wild brand dry dog food for years. It is high quality and our dogs love it! There was no question which food we would feed our new puppy. We had a dog with multiple allergies and Taste of the Wild Salmon was the only food that he ate that had no adverse reactions, and he LOVED IT!!!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy LOVES this food, and she’s a really picky dog. The price is a little expensive, but for what you get it’s really worth it. I bought it at Petsmart, but prices seem to be more reasonable online. My puppy used to starve herself, and now she can’t wait to eat. I’ll be staying with this brand
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Four stars because of the price but as far as quality it’s totally five stars, my pup loves this food! I wanted a good quality food for my baby and this was the perfect choice. Never had any yummy problems while transitioning from the food my puppy was fed at the rescue to this food back at home,
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
This comes in both a puppy and adult dog formula. I have been feeding my dog this since he was a puppy. He has kept a healthy consistent weight on it. His coat is shiny. His teeth are decently clean. He’s had no digestion issues with it. Plus, it is grain free with clean ingredients!
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Food was good.. I get mine off chewy and have the autoship option. My dog is 30lbs, one year old and 70 lbs 9 years old. The only thing I didn't enjoy about this flavor was that it made him have HORRIBLE gas. Other than that the food is good. Both my dogs have good fur, and good teeth.
Kathryn W.
Hoover, AL
This is the best dog food that we have found that combines a great price point with high quality ingredients. I love that it is grain free, and our dog always loves to eat it too! It is also very convenient to order it from chewy because it just shows up on our doorstep!
Melinda R.
Tampa
This is an amazing food to start your little one out on. It’s high protein and helps them grow big and strong quickly. It’s also a very natural product. I’ve used this product for two of my pitbulls and they got muscle mass quickly with their recommended servings per day.
Kalyn Morrissey M.
Wichita
All of these flavors of this brand are great. A little pricy but worth it. Our dog loves it. When we got her she was malnourished and after just a few short weeks of eating this food she is healthier than ever. Her coat is super shiny and soft. Great food.
Tiffany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy is 11 months old and getting ready to finish his first big bag of TOTW puppy formula. He loves this stuff! No upset tummy, no dry heaving or vomit, no irregular bowels. His coat is SO soft and shiny, so healthy! When I adopted him at 4 months old, he was being fed Science Diet, which was fine, but I think he’s doing much, much better on Taste of the Wild. A little pricey, but it definitely beats the enriched fillers and byproduct that you’ll find as the first ingredients in those cheaper brands.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone every had an issue when switching their puppy to this food? Ever had an allergy issues? I have an English bulldog puppy currently on Royal Canin English Bulldog Puppy food and want to switch to an all natural grain free food.
Aimee L.
Lebanon , KY
Does call of the wild make snack treats for dogs or only the kibbles?
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is this s good brand for puppies, and is this made with real meat and healthy ingredients?
Kim O.
Wintersville, OH
Do those of you who use this brand really think it does as well as blue and other more expensive brands?? Looking to get my dogs some good grain free dog food (bc my male has a grain allergy) and my vet said it wouldn't be bad the give it to my female either, they are both just Bully Breed Mutts
Shayla B.
Mcalester, OK
At what age should I switch my English Bulldog from this puppy food to an adult food of the same brand?