Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula

Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Dry Puppy Food Years of domestication have turned your pets from fierce predator to best friends. However, modern science proves that your dog still shares the DNA of the wolf. Taste of the Wild Brand Dog and Cat food offers your pet a diet dictated by his genes. It provides your pet with the kind of natural, balanced diet that he could find "in the wild." Now you can satisfy your dog's instinctual cravings with Taste of the Wild. Made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this grain-free formula provides a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. Features: For Puppies Grain-Free Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Optimal Amino Acid Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System No Corn, No Soy DHA for development Item Specifications: Flavor: High Prairie Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Ingredients: Bison, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted venison, roasted bison, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 28.0% Minimum Crude Fat 17.0 Minimum Crude Fiber 5.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 175 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids * 2.8% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids * 0.3% Minimum DHA 0.05% Minimum * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Calorie Content: 3,656 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.

any recommendations on this food ?
Would taste of the wild be good for a dog that needs to maintain a steady weight? I have a tripod, so I have to make sure she doesn’t gain weight, as it’s very easy since she’s not AS active as a four legged dog.
Do you feed your dog grain free dog food but integrate some high quality grain in other areas ? Like treats? Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula
Start your review of Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Haverhill , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of my pups needs to be on a grain free diet so we tried this brand. Both my dogs really like it, there’s not a kibble left over and the bowls are licked clean. I like that the different flavors can be fed without any dietary upset. So we usually cycle through four different flavors and that certainly helps keep them very interested in their food. They both have good coats and have plenty of energy! Good price, just wish that a few more stores carried the product.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my dog this for years now, not sure why it says “puppy,” my vet recommended this for him at 3 because he was having a chicken allergy causing ear infections and since the switch the infections are definitely less frequent. Never experienced any stomach issues and he can never wait for “dinner time.” Definitely recommend this dog food brand over others, you can even throw in some frozen string beans and they’ll still love it.
Hope, AR
Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula uploaded by Megan W.
My dogs absolutely loved this food and we are thankful our pups were able to try it all thanks to Influenster. Our puppy ate it so quickly which isn’t normal for him. I’m hoping I’m able to find it close to us and would definitely recommend this to any other fur moms out there! Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula
Papillion, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula uploaded by Felina B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Did a tremendous amount of research on puppy food and this, by far, meets standards that are best for my active puppy. She loves it, turns her nose up to other kibble. We add home made brown rice mixed with veggies and organ meats a couple times a week to ensure the best natural diet. #furryfriends #aussiedorable
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 year old pitbull had food allergies and breaks out in rashes, this grain free food has worked wonders on his skin and coat. It also works well for my two dachshunds (who are older 10 and 8) keeps them at a healthy weight and provides the higher protein they need. I can get a 28lb bag for about $50, not the cheapest but for the quality and the benefits it provides for the different needs of my dogs I think it's worth it.
Rohnert Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my dogs and they loved it but seeing as grain free isn’t the way to go anymore I stopped using. I now buy the one that had “ancient grains” and my dogs still seem to love this and always look forward to eating. Sometimes I’ll spice it up for them by adding wet food or salmon oil drizzled over top, extra flavor and helps with their coat. I really like this product and think they do too!
Rancho Cordova, CA
It is pretty pricey in my opinion. Thinking this is high quality I would think it would be beneficial to my puppy. Her stool is very unstable. At first she was very solid then she would have blow outs. I don't recommend this to puppy owners even though the type I bought was specifically for puppies. Maybe it would be great for adult dogs since it has good ingredients.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loved this food, and I only say loved because we have now switched to the adult food! He has a chicken allergy and it was so hard to find something that didn’t have chicken in it, but tada! This food totally saved us and got his tummy feeling so much better. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I did notice it gave him smelly gas
My dog (an Australian Shepherd) has a chronically sensitive stomach. As a puppy he went through various brands until we landed on Taste of the Wild. It's the quality I require for my pup to eat and he has had zero issues with it! I would recommend this brand to your pup if they too have a sensitive stomach and you want to feed them something good!
Tucson
I used to have my German Shepherd on this food for a while and he loved it. However I have added 2 more to the pack and it was getting a little too pricey for the amount of food they would go through in a week. It’s around 40-60 dollars per bag (I always got the largest bag). It is great food though and is super healthy for the dogs as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA
il y a un an
jenn F. • il y a 5 mois
Honestly, I give my pups dog food as treats! If you give it to them from your hand like you would a treat they don't know the difference!
Floral City, FL
il y a 3 ans
Rilee E. • il y a 3 ans
Unfortunately our dog only likes Pedigree ... i prefer a higher protein less filler food. But Ultimately If She eats I'm happy!