BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Featuring high quality protein in a delicious gravy, this grain-free formula helps your active cat maintain a sleek condition of good health. see more...

Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I bought a small batch of this brand for my kitten to try out and he absolutely loves it! It's the only food he devours immediately, as opposed to taking a few bites every few minutes. It has great ingredients, which are natural and has no filler, and actually looks like food. The price is a bit steep, but for the quality it makes sense. I probably won't buy a full case of these, but it'll be nice to be able to grab a few cans here and there for a treat.
Colleen O.
Saint Paul, MN
I feed this to my cats along with the dry food. I adore that the product has high quality ingredients and keeps them healthy. It’s a bit pricey but totally worth it!
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
My cats will meow until I get this food opened and into their bowls. I've finally found a food that they both will eat with this brand. It's a great price for the quality. Both my cats are healthy and thriving with this food! I often recommend it to others!
Melissa T.
Omaha, NE
Love taste of the wild for our cats! We use be dry food, but I didn’t see that as an option here. The main ingredients are natural and non filler products! Our cats love this food. We get ours at tractor supply!
Eugenia L.
Tucson, AZ
I love taste of the wild because it is pretty much the best grade food you can buy for your pets. It is a bit pricier than other brands, but there is no comparison. It exceeds my expectations for a healthy food. I definitely would buy this product again!
Ally S.
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Lorie S.
louisville, KY
The cats love this product! We love that we know where it comes from and the product can be trusted which is always a good thing.
Nora M.
Castro Valley
Wonderful product! We absolutely love this brand! Our cats love it, and it is as healthy for them as the more expensive brands.
Brittani H.
Kokomo, MS
Give my babies these sometimes as a treat they all 3 love it. The price is great I wouldn’t say there is any cons
Cheryl S.
Grants Pass, OR
My cats definitely love this pet food. The consistency is perfect for them and they never leave any behind.