Taste of the Wild Canned Food Formula - 12 x 13.2 oz

A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Sierra Mountain Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky dogs. A complete and balanced formula, this canned food can also be fed as your dog's sole diet. Provides quality animal protein sources to meet the needs of your special pet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taste of the Wild Canned Food Formula - 12 x 13.2 oz!
Hummelstown
My dog loves it! Big chunks of food and lots of gravy. Taste of the Wild Canned Food Formula - 12 x 13.2 oz And all natural healthy ingredients!
My miniature schnauzer LOVES this food and gobbles it right up!!!! Has a fishy smell of course and I have to wipe off his face afterwards but worth it.
Stockton, CA
We love grabbing this wet canned h Food as a treat for our husky. She loves it and it provides the best nutrition for her to keep going all day long!
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
We love to add a few spoons of this to our dogs taste of the wild dry food as a special treat! He basically inhales his food because it'sso tasty.
Queens
This dog food is so expensive but so worth it! Read the ingredients! It’s all natural stuff and sooo much protein packed!! My dogs love it!
Yucaipa, CA
Taste of the Wild Canned Food Formula - 12 x 13.2 oz uploaded by Lisa P.
My dog loves Taste of the Wild. It’s just as good as those other more expensive brands but a lot cheaper. Bailey approves this review!
Stoneham, MA
My Bassett hound loves this wet food mixed in with his dry Taste of The Wild food! It’s a treat for him as the cans are pricy.
Warrensburg, MO
My dog likes it the formula is different compared to other wet foods I have used. No issues and it makes my dogs happy
Taste of the Wild os my brand of choice for my animals. My dogs love it. My cats love it. Priced fairly for what it is.
wilmington
Their favorite but only once a week. We do it as a treat once a week that’s all. But it’s good and good for them too

Looking for your answer?