Taste of the Wild Canned Food Formula - 12 x 13.2 oz

A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Sierra Mountain Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky dogs. A complete and balanced formula, this canned food can also be fed as your dog's sole diet. Provides quality animal protein sources to meet the needs of your special pet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taste of the Wild Canned Food Formula - 12 x 13.2 oz!
Burlingame, CA
My dog has a lot of trouble drinking water so I decided to buy canned food so she could get a extra hydration from it. However she hated all the brands I got before of this one. I tried beef, chicken, salmon, lamb and she loved them all. Definitely recommend
Hillsdale, MI
This product is worth every penny. It is perfect for any dog and I have fed it to my Yorkshire terrier and a mix breed dog. It went above and beyond my expectations with all three of my dogs who can be picky at times.
Conway, SC
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Milwaukee, WI
We use this in prairie formula for our pittie mix. He’s a picky eater and doesn’t always gobble up his kibble, but we serve him a canned treat meal every week or so and he LOVES it. It’s a bit pricey to give for every meal but love it for every once in a while and good to keep on hand when he runs out of a bag of kibble!
Buckner, MO
My older small dog loved this food mixed in to his hard food. He has very sensitive old teeth so having this good food to soften the other stuff up is great for him so he will eat his food! He never used to be a dog that waited for breakfast or dinner until I introduced this!
Frederick
This brand is amazing! Especially if you own a Siberian husky we have been giving him taste of the wild for years and years and he never gets tired of it. We mix it with dry food and he enjoys it every time. You won’t be disappointed with this brand never fails.
Greensburg, IN
My dog had used a name brand before we started taste of the wild. He had diarrhea a lot and I wanted to find something for his belly that was easier and kinder to his stomach. He had solid movements for the rest of his time and we’ve never looked back!
Orlando, FL
Our dog has been having some issues with wanting to eat her food right away. We mix in a small amount of this with her Taste of the Wild dry food and she LOVES it. We’ve never used it as a primary source of food but as a supplement she can’t get enough!
Denver, CO
Tillie (my pup) is obsessed with the canned wet food by Taste of the Wild. She barks and twirls when we open the can. They have a great pull tab to open the can so you don’t need a can opener. The chunks are about an inch long and soft to chew.
We give this to our dogs occasionally as a treat. They get so excited to eat it and enjoy it! They don’t get the runs or anything on it, which is good since we had an issue with Blue Buffalo.

Looking for your answer?