BY TASTE OF THE WILD

A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Sierra Mountain Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky dogs. A complete and balanced formula, this canned food can also be fed as your dog's sole diet. Provides quality animal protein sources to meet the needs of your special pet. see more...

Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Terri T.
Mountlake Terrace Wa
Abbie, my 12y/o 55lb pitbull, loves this flavor. No complaints and most days she goes back to her bowl to make sure she got it all. Taste of the wild lets me feel like I’m not feeding her total junk and I appreciate that.
Kim W.
One of my dogs did fantastic on this, the other has a sensitive stomach and could not keep it down. I like that the stew comes out of the can real easy. The ingredients are mostly great too!
Brittany M.
We give this to our dogs occasionally as a treat. They get so excited to eat it and enjoy it! They don’t get the runs or anything on it, which is good since we had an issue with Blue Buffalo.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I love totw food because I can change up the flavors without throwing my dogs stomachs off. The canned food was a particular life saver though. Last December, my great dane became very ill. Due to extreme coughing, he actually broke a vein in his throat. the vet, after a check up, wanted us to go to wet food for at least 10 days. I was able to get my guy all types of flavors. The down side is I do find the canned food quite expensive (the kibble is a good price). My guy ate 5 cans a day costing me about $20 a day to feed him. It was also hard to find stores that were stocked with that many cans. We ended up spending about $350 on 14 days worth of wet food plus traveling to different counties to stores that carried it. However, after all of the money, my dogs do so well on this food and the canned food actually smells and looks more appetizing than most school lunches.
Allison C.
Albuquerque, NM
I was already a big fan of the taste of the wild dry dog food so I wanted to try the canned food as well. I bought about 3 cans and my dog loved it. As soon as he saw me reaching for the can, I could see the excitement in his eyes. He has always ate this brand and turns out he is a big fan of canned dog food. Taste of the wild is the best ever!!
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
My young dog and I live a very active lifestyle. I give her a whole can in the evenings to help her gain some weight. She LOVES this stuff! In the mornings I give her 8 ounces of the dry food.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
My dogs love this food. The ingredients look good and I can pick it up and it doesn't give them gas. I sometimes add a spoonful to their food in the evenings as a treat. This food is kind of expensive compared to other brands I buy. I will continue to buy this on occasion as a treat since they like it so much.
Brandi D.
One of the few brands my picky puppy will eat. It's grain free which is important to sensitivities and seems to be easy on his tummy. He likes the gamier meats so this is perfect for him.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
My dog's favorite! He gets so excited when he hears the cabinet opening lol. I know I'm feeding him something he loves and it's something I love for him!