BY TASTE OF KYOTO #23 in Matcha

Our match latte green tea chocolate combines 100% organic Japanese match green tea with exceptional quality Belgium white chocolate to create a creamy and indulgent treat. Our match latte chocolate is a sweet and tasty way to enjoy the anti-oxidant... see more...

Avani P.
I love green tea, so I thought why not give this a try. It is great, but it's a little too sweet for me. I'm also a dark chocolate lover, so white chocolate isn't really my thing. It comes off too sweet to my taste buds. I would recommend this to my other friends though.
Alicia G.
OMG yes this taste so amazing and it's so good if you're a green tea matchta lover you will absolutely love this! I recommend this to my closest friends and family I can't get enough of this!!!
Celena B.
Baltimore, MD
Saw the picture and these excited me, I wish I knew where to get these being the green tea lover that I am! It's such an addicting flavor
Cheyanne W.
Hope Mills, NC
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove this unique flavored chocolate I'm a big matcha fan to begin with but very smooth and delicious
Marta G.
Beaverton, OR
It's an occasional splurge when I buy these. But I need to limit myself. Don't want to get addicted...lol
Payge K.
I totally recommend this! This is so yummy! I've been hinting at it to my boyfriend to get it for me for christmas. This is a white chocolate, so if you like both matcha and white chocolate this is killer!
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
Where do you find this ?