Taste Of Home Subscription Box

by Taste of Home

Indulge in the very best surprises and discover new brands all expertly selected from our Test Kitchen to wow and excite home cooks like you. Every season our Test Kitchen experts select a collection of gifts for our box that will bring surprise and delight to your day and inspire you to create fabulous family meals and celebrations. Boxes may include family pleasing Taste of Home recipe cards, popular Taste of Home cookbooks, cool kitchen gadgets, bold spices, everyday home goods and more!

I have his cookbook and I wanted to sercribe. How can I so. Taste Of Home Subscription Box I really like the recipes. [product:taste-of-home-subscription-box]
Now that I think about it Im not sure I received my summer box. I know the fall box is late. Whats up?
I haven't received my box, has anyone actually received theirs?
Start your review of Taste Of Home Subscription Box!
How would you rate this product?
Krista O.
Troy, NY
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Krista O.
Wow. This subscription box is super cool and came with way more than I expected. Super pretty packaging and a surprise to find out what’s inside! This box was stuffed with cool things like a hardcover recipe book, colorful tongs, a popover mix, a berry colander and more! You also get little recipe cards that are easy to store and collect if you continue with the subscription. If you’re a person who lives in the kitchen this is the subscription for you!
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Kamille B.
I received my Spring Box today that was complimentary from Taste of Home/Influenster, and man am I WOW'D. This is an awesome subscription box because there is so many useful things that come in here. I received a berry colander, ice mold, popover mix, kitchen tongs, a spreader, and a recipe book. Thank you so much for letting me enjoy one of your boxes!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Tricia C.
This box contains so many awesome products! Some of the items I received I have never heard of or even seen in any stores, so I am very excited to try them out! All of the products are high quality and are worth the subscription box price.
Kirsten D.
Elizabethtown, KY
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Kirsten D.
This was a really neat box and something I wouldn’t normally get for myself. I got a code from Influenster in my #BossBabeVoxBox to get this complimentary from Taste Of Home. I love to cook so there were some neat goodies in there for the kitchen and a really awesome cook book I’ll be using a lot! There were a few things I’ll probably never use, but we’re really cool concepts!
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
I recently got the spring 2019 Taste of Home subscription box in the mail courtesy of Influenster. It had some neat kitchen gadgets in it that I normally wouldn’t buy, but are definitely useful - well, at least most of them are useful. I also really like that it came with a decent sized hardbound color photo cookbook. Considering that I only paid five dollars (for shipping), this box was a great deal. However, I think that the typical retail price per box is about $50. That to me seems quite steep for what you get. I will admit though that I am not a subscriber to any sort of subscription box service, so maybe this is a decent deal for a subscription box. I’m just not sure. I typically just buy things as I need them though instead of just buying random things that look interesting, so this box subscription might not be the best option for me. If I got a box like this quarterly, I think I would end up with a lot of extra kitchen gadgets that I wouldn’t use much and that would just clutter up my already full kitchen. If you do have a ton of space to store a random kitchen gadgets though, you like trying out new ones, and have money to spare, this might be a good option for you. If not, you might want to pass on this.
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Monika F.
I received this product complementary to review from Influinster #influinster #bossbabevoxbox I was disappointed with this item. I was early to put look into all the instructions this item gave. In the end I never received an item because they ran out.
Molly R.
Plainfield, IN
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Molly R.
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Molly R.
Today I got my Taste if Home box in the Mail! It was heavy and I was super excited. Inside, I found kitchen gadgets (bread saver, heart ice cube tray, tongs, a berry strainer/saver, a wood fiber spreader), a really nice hardcover cookbook, recipe cards, and even a recipe mix for class popovers. It was a lot of fun to open and receive— and something I could see myself ordering each season. Some of the recipes really are inspiring me to try something different as far as new recipes added to my family rotation. Fun for a foodie! Great value for items received.
Pa Houa V.
Waukesha, WI
I unsubscribed months ago and why am I getting charged for this month? I didn’t get no email that you guys charged me. I tried to log back in to see if I still have an account with you guys. No you guys don’t even recognize my email saying I don’t have an account with you but still have my debit card saved and charged me. I emailed you guys and nobody respond. I want my refund please.
Emily P.
Charleston, SC
Taste Of Home Subscription Box uploaded by Emily P.
I was happy to receive a Taste of Home Subscription Box complements of Influenster! All in all, I wouldn’t sign up for this box at full cost. The two items I enjoyed are the kitchen tongs and the heart shaped ice skewers. Everything else went almost immediately in the garbage, like the bread cap- something that just takes up space. Also the cookbook recipes were very dated, and since I am vegetarian, very little were of interest to me.
Roxy J.
Who doesn't love getting suprise boxes in the mail? It was definitely fun to open and look at all the products! I was afraid I'd get a bunch of stuff I already have bc I love to cook, but everything was unique! I loved the Crumbs tongs, the heart shaped ice cube swizzle sticks and the bamboo spreader. I also got a nice cook book, recipe cards a real dud, the bread cap. All in all a fun experience! It would make a great gift!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
carolyn B.
Hanahan, SC
il y a 2 ans
Anna D. il y a un an
Go to tasteofhome.com I love their boxes!
pilar D.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
Taste Of Home Subscription Box ? How can i get the suscription?
Jenn N. il y a 2 ans
Did you get the BossBabe voxbox? If so, there was a promo code that you can enter when you go to Taste of Home’s website. You just click “one time purchase”, then continue to checkout where you will enter that code, then pay $5 for shipping!