BY TASTE NIRVANA

Real Good. Real Authentic. Thai Tea is the most popular, refreshing and tasty drink served in Thai restaurants all over the world. Spiced with anise seed, the native-grown red-leafed tea is harvested from the lush mountains of Chiang Mai and blended with milk and natural cane sugar. Taste Nirvana make it exactly as they do in Thailand and put in a cool glass bottle for your convenience so you can enjoy Real Thai Tea anytime, anywhere. see more...

• How sweet is this tea?2 Answers
  • I love any type of tea and this looks intriguing. What do...2 Answers
Kelly C.
THIS IS THE BEST THAI TEA EVER! YES I'M SHOUTING IN CAPS LOCK. This is as good as the thai tea you buy in restaurants. I buy it at my local health food grocery store and it is one of my favorite things to get. Totally recommend it to others it's absolutely amazing!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I had this once at a pizza place and oh gosh it's so yummy! I love Thai tea and I'd love ready made Thai tea more often and this stuff tastes fresh. I've never seen it since that one encounter though which is a shame.
Laura T.
This is by far the best bottled Thai Iced Tea that I've found. It still doesn't rival one you would get in a restaurant or could make at home, but if you're looking for something while you're at the store, it's a great pick!
Kimberly R.
Zeeland, MI
This stuff is amazing! I was introduced to this by one of my friends. I have had thai tea from one of my favorite thai restaurants and this is just as good!
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I buy these at a local food co-op and omg so delicious. A bit pricier but so delicious and worth it and I'm sure cheaper than Starbucks. Robust flavor.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
This is tea is sooo good. I bought some a while ago at health store that sales seriously everything. I tried this and was in love with it.
Shiela A.
Mays Landing , NJ
Delicious just like the real Thai tea. Can be slightly on the sweeter side, but I usually buy these for a treat.
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
This is so addicting, I could literally drink this everyday. It's so creamy and refreshing
elizabeth h.
Pretty good even.though it's a bit sweet but it's a nice little treat to give youelrself
Gabriela F.
Ocala, FL
THE BEST OF THE BEST. THAI TEA IS LIFE . You can find this at your local health store .
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love any type of tea and this looks intriguing. What does it taste like?
Claudia B.