Taste Nirvana Real Coconut Water with Pulp - 16 fl oz uploaded by David F.Taste Nirvana Real Coconut Water with Pulp - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jessica S.

BY TASTE NIRVANA

Over hundreds of years, Thai people have perfected the art of refreshingly healthy drinks. We carry Real Coconut Water with Pulp, from Taste Nirvana. In a can. More to drink, more to love. Features include: Pack of twelve, 16.2-Ounce (Total of 194.4-Ounce)Gluten-free; No caffeine All natural see more...

nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
Okay im a coconut water freak ive tried every single brand you can imagine and continue to as long as new ones stock the stores and shelfs. But this is my favorite ride or die coco water lol. Dont believe me how about this... Ive drove 3 1/2 hrs ONE WAY!!! To get it bc i couldnt find it anywhere near me yes thats crazy but like i said im a ride or die for this plus i knew the store that carried it lets me buy in bulk! I prefer the glass containers with the pulp in it. I also love the brands coconut water with aloe vera! These are a must try its made with sweet young coconuts. Taste Nirvana Coconut Water With Pulp
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Review for: Real Coconut Water With Pulp 16.2 oz more...
When I worked at a supermarket store in high school, I drank on every break. Half of my paycheck went to food on breaks, and most of that “food” was this drink! I love love love this one and this one seems to be my favorite! I moved and I can’t find any in this brand and seeing this on Influenster has my mouth watering for one now ugh.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I couldn't even tell you how many different brands of coconut water I have tried and didn't like any of them, they had a soapy taste.
This taste amazing, exactly like fresh coconut water!
I love the one with pulp 😋
Tamika G.
Best coconut water on the market!!! Tastes so fresh and the pulp is amazing! I typically only like fresh coconut but this pulp tastes just like it was scrapped right out of a coconut! If you're craving a fresh coconut without the work, give this a try! Definitely worth the price!
Irina M.
I really like this stuff. It's not the best coconut water out there, but it's half the price of the *really* good ones and it's waaaaaay better than Vita Coco and the like.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so refreshing. The pulp tastes like little hard chunks of coconut. Definitely refrigerate as it changes the taste dramatically.
Maria A.
I love to drink Taste coconut water with my salad.It is the perfect thirst quench

Walmart