Taste Nirvana Int'l Inc.
Taste Nirvana, Tea Green Cocoa Matcha, 95 Fo (Pack Of 12)

by Taste Nirvana Int'l Inc.

Product FeaturesAlways made from the finest ingredients Enjoy Chilled ¢ ¢Coco matcha Good for you matcha Sweet thai coconuts Not from concentrate Simply matcha tea & coconut water that's it! Happiness in a bottle Safety button pops upReject if button is upFind more about our all Real drinks at tastenirvana.com#TasteNirvanaBottle - Recyclable © Nirvana Foods 2015

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taste Nirvana Int'l Inc. Taste Nirvana, Tea Green Cocoa Matcha, 9.5 Fo (Pack Of 12)!
Lillian H.
Arcadia
I found these at the 99cent store recently for $.50 each and bought a bulk amount. Since I am such an avid coffee drinker I’ve cut down a-lot and now limit myself with 2 cups a day and teas throughout the day. I really love that this has matcha in it and it seems to mix so well with the taste of coconut water. I don’t believe there is added sugars in this either.. There’s about 60calories in each bottle and I usually treat myself to two a day to keep me hydrated and keep my energy leveled. This is the only other “drink” I’ll have aside from my water, coffee, and freshly brewed teas.

Looking for your answer?