BY GENERIC

Taste Nirvana Coconut Water With Pulp: Coconuts harvested from the prized Nakorn Pathom province, where they grow larger and taste sweeter than from any other region in the world Not from concentrate Zero cholesterol No caffeine No preservatives Made with all natural ingredients Packed with vitamins and minerals BPA Free can 130 calories per can Made with real coconut water and coconut pulp see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tk K.
I love this stuff. its a good healthy drink. the packaging is eye catching too. usually I buy at walmart for a decent value.it does not taste nasty one bit and I recommend
Shanice D.
Brooklyn, New York
Nothing beats natural, pure coconut water. However I have never tried this brand. I am from the Caribbean so I know good coconut water that come directly from a younger coconut. You might want to give GOYA coconut water a try, and make sure its the one that says PURE on the box. I'll give this a grad of A simply because I don't know what it taste like.
Sasha G.
Bowling Green , KY
This isn't the best coconut water I have had, although it wasn't nasty either.