BY TASTE BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry A pop culture-inspired spinner with three flavored and scented lip glosses in strawberry, peach, and grape. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… Gloss your lips while you fidget! The fresh and fruity strawberry, peach, and grape flavored and scented lip glosses hydrate lips while delivering a sheer glaze of color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Taste Beauty LLC was founded in 2015 by a trio of young and hungry beauty executives (a.k.a. the Tastebuds) and are focused on the highest quality and most innovative pop culture-inspired beauty products. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "A cute twist on fidget spinners. Has 3 flavors of hydrating lipgloss. Smells good and is super cute! Sephora did good with this. Not the best for older people but a great gift for tweens that are getting into makeup" in 3 reviews
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Bought this for my 7-year-old niece and one for myself. I work as a therapist and the whole fidget spinner craze has us cracking up at work. So I bought one for myself to show my coworkers and to keep in my office with other spinners. I work with adolescent males in a correctional facility so none of them want to use this one so its more for my own entertainment. My niece does not have ADHD or anxiety so its more a coping toy for when she's bored. She is into spinners so really I just thought this was a cool toy for her. She is at the age where she is starting to ask me to buy her makeup. I am a makeup enthusiast and she loves coming into my room and exploring my makeup area. I have bought her some baby lips and rainbow highlighter so this spinner goes with the theme of kid-friendly makeup!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I bought this as a back-to-school surprise for my 9-year-old daughter and she LOVES it.  All her friends were envious of her on the first day of school when she broke her lip gloss fidget spinner out of her backpack.  The scents are great and it gives a little bit of a tint to her lips and a little bit of shimmer, just enough for a 9 year old.  The lip gloss containers actually come out of the spinner part so I am hoping they will offer refills of the lip glosses in he future.  We love ours and would recommend for this age group.  I purchased mine directly from glamspin and received it within about 5 days (including the weekend) from ordering it
Shanygne B.
I brought this for my eight-year-old and 11-year-old cousins because I felt it wasn't age-appropriate for me. It's a great idea but since my cousins are so young it kind of ended up everywhere in the house which I wasn't expecting so a bit messy in that sense. And honestly for someone my age I feel like this would be a big no-no because spinners are quite the attention grabbers and everyone wants to use one. From coworkers to people at a party and after all those yucky hands touch your spinner you reach for a little lip balm? I think not.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I purchased this just because it was a fidget spinner for my 7 year old daughter. She hates it and only uses it to spin sometimes. The lip-glosses have no color, they have no pleasant smell. They smell like disgusting plastic. Not a nice product at all. Super sticky and the only reason why I am giving it 2 starts is because it is a decent lil spinner. Other than that the product is horribleness and very bad. I picked it up from Sephora! Would NOT RECOMMEND OR PURCHASE AGAIN.
Madison N.
Hernando , MS
My little cousin loves fidget spinners and she's getting into makeup. This is a neat idea for the younger generation that are into makeup and in the trend with fidget spinners. I bought this for her the other day and she loves it. I don't know if this product was towards little kids but if so it's a great product. If it isn't then it really is it.
Amber L.
This is the cutest thing ever! I bought it for my 10 year old daughter and she loves it. They all smell really great and yes it does really spin. The lip gloss pods come out too, so when they're empty you can remove them and it's still a regular spinner. I honestly want to buy another one for myself
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is just another trendy thing that they have selling at Sephora. You can just take lip slacker gloss or lip balm and stick it on one of these and then spin it around for a cheaper price. It's very gimmicky and the quality of the product is meh. I could see this as a stocking stuffer or gift for a young kids or teens who are interested in makeup but I highly think the money could be better invested elsewhere.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I think everyone is missing the point of this lol This is the perfect gift for a young girl who like to "play" makeup and it's also a "novelty" toy so it's a double win!! I bought these for my 4 & 6 year old daughters and they absolutely loved it. It's perfect for them as they are in the age of living lipgloss and of course they love fidgets so it was the perfect little back to school surprise for them!
McCraya H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Need this in my life my daughter wants a fidget spinner for her birthday and also loves lip gloss this would be the best gift ever to give her both in one...Is there a way we can sample this since I showed my daughters this they been asking for it have not seen it any where else the love this...
lexy b.
peyton
i gave this a 5 star because it's super trendy right now. all the colors in this are so cute! i bought mine about 3 days ago and i get so many questions about it. this product is not that expensive so it's a great buy for children who love fidget spinners and lipgloss
Danny m.
Has anyone tried it yet?
okba a.
algeria/batna/merouana/city autoconstruction merouana /fakhra
how much i will wait for getting the item
Chrisley A.
Is this product for kids?
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Where can I find this product that I would love to try this product and test it out and do a review on it
Emily V.
Does this actually work as a fidget spinner? Or is it just the shape of it?