Taste Beauty Felicia the Flamingo Lip Balm 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g uploaded by Yenies P.

BY TASTE BEAUTY

A strawberry scented and flavored lip balm that hydrates dry, chapped lips. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Felicia the Flamingo Lip Balm features a delicious flavor that tastes and smells like strawberry. It nourishes dry, chapped lips, and comes with a reusable mini beach bag with string. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Taste Beauty LLC was founded in 2015 by a trio of young and hungry beauty executives (a.k.a. the Tastebuds) and are focused on the highest quality and most innovative pop culture-inspired beauty products. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten. see more...

• How this work? I can't understand by the shape how can be...1 Answers
  • What is it? And where can I get it from?2 Answers
  • Um lindo produto este balm. Qual sabor?1 Answers
Samantha M.
Super cute I am going ham my daughter loved it it's also super moisturizing and cute I think it would make a great Christmas or birthday gift for any little girl or just yourself 10 out of 10 would recommend this
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
It’s a strawberry flavor lip balm it’s so cute I like it it’s a little pricey but it’s so cute works well to makes my lips soft I recommend it u well love it I well buy it agin !!
Caren F.
Renton
Love flamingos!  I would say the lip gloss is taylored for tweens.  If the product cost less I would purchase to add the flamingo to my collection.  Recommend using an adult product to increase customer interest.
Emma J.
The packaging for this is so adorable! I bought it mostly because it was shaped like a flamingo lol. The lip gloss it's self smells good but it's very greasy and kind of cheap feeling. It's similar quality to super cheap drugstore lip balm. I think it's super cute but I'm I don't think it's worth the ten bucks
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I bought this as a gift so I can't speak to how well it works! But I can say that it is even CUTER in person! Bought it in store at Sephora, $10. The packaging is adorable, bought it for a friend moving to Florida so the "Bye Felicia" on the bag was a perfect touch!
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
I love it the packaging is so pretty I love pink and the bag is perfect the price is a little pricey in my opinion and the lip balm is childish and cheap greasy but I was thinking I can replace it with some other product and use it I love it though!!!!!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Obsessed with this packaging!!! I love looking at this on my vanity! Also it makes my lips so smooth! I can’t wait to try more!
Lexie F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It works amazing and it sure helps that it is super cute!!!! Who doesn't love flamingos! And it is perfect for the summer time
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Omg I love this. I bought it as a gift for my uncle because he absolutely loves flamingos. I had to buy me one as well!!
no lo he probado aun pero me encantaría hacerlo ya q el sabor de fresa me fascina tanto en labiales como en perfumes y mas si se siente el sabor
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy this?
Vanessa D.
El Paso, TX
I saw this once in a Sephora Snapchat but I haven't seen it since then where else can I get this?
leaney S.
What is it? And where can I get it from?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Wow! Where can I purchase this? Xo
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Anyone know wear we can buy this? Adorable packaging!