Tassos All Natural Greek Olives Mediterranean Medley 12.91 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY TASSOS

To ensure our high standards for quality and uniform size our olives are inspected by hand twice. All natural without the presence of any chemicals, artificial coloring or preservatives, they are presented with their natural color variation and their succulent taste intact for your enjoyment. see more...

Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Greek medley olive varieties are the best when it comes to olives because you get a taste of everything. Blonde olives, kalamata and etc. The brine these ate soaked in is great
Lexie M.
I m Greek so I love olives, but these are amazing. Couldn't love them more and I just live to eat them like candt
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
This olives are so good! I love that they come pitted and ready to eat! Really good value for the price. I love olives in pasta, sandwiches, as a snack, as an appetizer! 100% would recommend to my friends!