TASSIMO NABOB Latte

by Tassimo

TASSIMO 472 GR NABOB T DISC CAPSULE COFFEE DRINK-INSTANT LATTE 1 WRAPPER EACH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TASSIMO NABOB Latte!
Kayla C.
Etobicoke, ON
The lattes from the tassimo are so good. The expresso part is not too strong and its the perfect size. You do have to use two pods, the expresso and the milk. I like how the tassimo steams the milk though, it's like getting your latte from a coffee bar.
Miranda L.
Sept, QC
Jai ma tassimo je l aime tellement dommage qu'il ne font pkus beaucoup de varieté mais le latte reste mon numero 1 a tout les jours depuis 4 ans je n'utilise que cette marque et saveur il est tellement bon au gout l mousse mousse tres bien qu'on met l expresso avant ou apres le lait aucune difference qualite prix parfait
Angela N.
Toronto, ON
This is a repeat product I’ve purchased. I enjoy this very much because I like the frothiness. Flavour is pretty good.
Michaela W.
This has a great flavor and the frothed milk is perfect every time, I can never seem to recreate it by hand! I would definitely recommend this for people who have busy mornings. The pods are very wasteful though, I wish Tassimo had refillable pods and less packaging.
Samantha H.
Gorgeous and delicious latte. It’s extremely comforting and so aesthetically pleasing. I just wish these lattes had a plant based option so instead I throw out the milk disks because I don’t drink dairy.
Sofie P.
East Gwillimbury , ON
This is a great Tassimo latte! If you have the Tassimo coffee machine, you can easily make a homemade latte, and it tastes pretty good too! I like that it is found in most grocery stores and I think it’s cheaper then a Starbucks’s Latte, but it tastes almost like one!
Alexandra C.
Lindsay, ON
These latte’s are the best. A huge reason we chose tassimo as our primary coffee machine is for these latte’s! They’re so delicious and comforting. Happiness in a cup.
Srishayini S.
Toronto, ON
Easy to use. Great flavour. Loved it. Great coffee in the morning. A bit on the pricy side. Comes in various blends and flavours.
christine D.
St. albert
I really loved the flavour that came out of these disks! I thought it tasted a little sweet which I'm totally on board for! My one and only complaint would be that it doesn't make much coffee at all, I could easily down two disks in the morning so all I wish is that it'd be able to fill up my mug. TASSIMO NABOB Latte
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
I get these at Christmas time. We mix in eggnog and it's a Christmas tradition. I really enjoy these. Remember like other tasimo it's true latte, not that syrup like certain coffee shops. The package is fine, tasimo is like that. I always repurchase.

Looking for your answer?