TASSIMO NABOB 100% Col

by Tassimo

TASSIMO 110 GR NABOB T DISC CAPSULE COFFEE-GROUND 100% COLOMBIAN 1 WRAPPER EACH

Has anyone else used HONEY as a sweetener in their COFFEE instead of sugar? I like the flavor that it gives and its a great health additive, especially of you have a cold or throat irritation.
Start your review of TASSIMO NABOB 100% Col!
Product Highlights
I always have one tall cup of this every morning to get my day started its delicious!in reviews
Christy T.
Topeka, KS
It is ok i liked it is it good i liked the way that it made me feel. It made me feel like good and i like to feel good and it made me feel good and feeling good is all i want to feel. I like to dance, sing, and run. I would recommend this to every person in the world.
Sarah G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,965 reviews
pleased with the nabob 100% coluombian coffee t-disks for tassimo hot beverage system a 14 count really does the trick
Michaela C.
Collinsville, OK
I could drink this coffee any time of the day. It's a very smooth blend, not to light, and not to dark. It makes the perfect cup of coffee.
Gohar G.
Van Nuys, CA
I don't know a Tassimo coffee maker but when I go to a friends house we always have it and its amazing! I have tried many of the flavors and they come out so smooth and delicious.
Maggie S.
A rich and smooth blend, it is so delicious! Definitely a coffee I would come back to!
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
Liliana L.
Guanajuato Capital COLONIA EL ENCINO calle jalisco Mz22 Lt10
Un café bastante bueno, de buena calidad y buena fórmula, no es pesado y rinde bastante Lo recomiendo mucho
Ma-an H.
London, ON
Love the strong taste, and the smell. The amount it makes is 3/4 of a cup, which I find isn’t much. But maybe I drink too much for a cup of coffee. I don’t put too much milk or sugar, I like the strong coffee taste! I recommend this if you have the Tassimo coffee brewer.
nada L.
cairo _egypt
Do you want a special coffee that is economical with high quality and taste, with cup valuation above 80 points, also harvested and transformed into the coffee cultural landscape region of Colombia? Yeah so I’m a coffee addict! I’ll take some Colombian coffee..Hey luv coming through showing some luv! Let’s be friends! 💕come connect with me too!
Tammy R.
Cambridge, ON
I love coffee and this coffee has great flavor, it is not too strong and if you are a coffee lover like myself you will want to try this . Perfect blend , I love sitting outside in the morning with my coffee.