BeveragesCoffee & TeaTassimo
Maxwell House Caramel Latte Macchiato T-Discs

Tassimo Maxwell House Caramel Latte Macchiato T-Discs

by Tassimo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo Maxwell House Caramel Latte Macchiato T-Discs!
How would you rate this product?
Cristina V.
Such a good taste of caramel. It's my favorite from tassimo.My day started with a glass of Latte macchiato. When you have children it is the only relaxation.
Gabrielle C.
This product is really good but it’s a little bit expensive. But if we forget about this, you really get a real macchiato. I’ll continue buying it in the future
Hollie G.
Strathroy , ON
Love this! Drink it every morning and it's delicious and so easy to make. Has only 80 calories in it which was surprised about! Would recommend and will continue to buy it for myself.

Looking for your answer?