BY TASSIMO

Maxwell House Tassimo Cafe Collection Morning Blend Coffee.
For the Tassimo single cup home brewing system.
X-bold.
Large 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Foodie Expert
Maxwell House is one of my favorite brands if coffee love the flavor and the smoothness of this coffee!! ¡
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Foodie Expert
I love these, both for the taste (which I actually don't find that bold), but also because the 12oz size is perfect for my travel mug!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
I love the Tassimo system and the coffees. So easy to use and the taste is great. I use mine every day. I keep a variety around for friends and family that stop by so they can enjoy it as well. I usually hope they bring along something to go with it.
Candace M.
windsor ontario
Foodie Expert
We love this coffee. We get a full cup and the taste is amazing and rich. You can purchase this at just about any grocery store. I recommend maxwell house morning blend if u enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning and obly have timw for one cup.
kathryne s.
Foodie Expert
I'm sorry to say I was very unimpressed with this coffee and machine. The flavor was chemical and unappetizing.
Sabrina K.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee in the morning. It has a great rich taste. And who can argue with the smell of fresh brewed coffee? My first choice when purchasing coffees for my Tassimo