Tassimo - Kenco - Medium Roast - 128g

by Tassimo

With Tassimo you can enjoy the world’s best-loved brands at home! Each one helps to make everyday moments a bit more special. So whether your family is in the mood for a frothy cappuccino or a soothing herbal tea, everyone can find their favourite...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo - Kenco - Medium Roast - 128g!
I'll be honest, I was disappointed with this. I expected a semi-bold flavor with some notes to keep my tongue guessing. What I got was a half full cup of coffee that tastes like dirt. I love Tassimo products, but this is one that I would not recommend to others.
ottawa
First of all i love the tassimo machines but this is my favourite coffee blend that i’ve tried from them, it’s the perfect medium and doesn’t need too much sugar or cream

Looking for your answer?