BY TASSIMO

Tassimo maxwell house café collection house blend 16ct see more...

Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of coffee and everything connected this it and when I got a chance to try this Tassimo brand I just fell in love with it
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Foodie Expert
I'm a Maxwell House gal anyway, but this is the best Tassimo variety by far, especially when you factor in the price.
Rebecca P.
This isn't the best Tassimo disk but it is really pretty good for the price. Being that it is the cheaper of the T-disks I would recommend it if you just want a quick cup of coffee in the mornings. I generally buy this disk because it's very consistent in flavor and it's good for the morning.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
We have a Tassimo machine and this coffee is nice. Since I'm not a coffee drinker, I love using this brand of coffee for deserts that call for coffee. I use it for Tiramisu instead of espresso and absolutely love the results.
Laura R.
Bonnyville
This is a good rich coffee, I find its a bit to strong for my taste but over all its good. Pricing isn't to bad also.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Foodie Expert
I use these in my Tassimo T20 brewing system and they make a great cup of coffee! Rich and nice without being too bitter or strong. I use French Vanilla or Caramel sweeteners in them a lot too.