BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsTassimo
Gevalia Skinny Cappuccino Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag

Tassimo Gevalia Skinny Cappuccino Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag

by Tassimo

Discover the Tassimo Single Cup Home Brewing System: Tassimo gives everyone the beverage they want from the brands they love--all at the touch of a button. Each perfectly measured T Disc is sealed to preserve freshness and flavor. And our smart brewing machine ensures that every beverage is made the way it was meant to be--perfect every time!

These look like they're probably amazing! Does anyone know where they're sold?!
Is there different flavors?
Do these have to be refrigerated?
Start your review of Tassimo Gevalia Skinny Cappuccino Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag!
Misty D.
Portage, MI
These are "okay". The milk froth is a bit thin compared to the original Gevalia Cappuccino milk creamer. I believe if they could thicken the product it would not taste so bland and runny. The packaging is nice as always. I would say I wouldn't recommend to others if they like a nice thick strong cappuccino. 3/9/19 Update - The new cappuccino t-discs are terrible! They always quit working and have "locked" up my Tassimo several times. On one occasion it took almost a month for it to finally release. I tried everything and even contacted the company. They said there was nothing they could do. Hey why not fix the discs! Needless to say, I do not purchase these anymore.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
This is gooooood I put it on my coffee every morning just love this product so much
Kelsey L.
Baton Rouge, LA
The coffee is really good and easy to make! Great for college students!! :)
The coffee is really good and easy to make! Great for college students!! :)
Rachel C.
We have these where I work. there are a lot of flavors but I like this one the best
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
This is awesome testing coffee it is really creamy and smooth and I love the flavor in this covienant little disk!
Jenise R.
Hialeah , FL
One of my favorites !!! Great price ! And definitely great tasting I definitely recommend to all
Caroline B.
Pylesville, MD
One of my favorite products. I have had my tassimo for years and this is one of my favorite kinds of coffee to made with it.
Imani S.
Brooklyn, NY
It has a very creamy, milky, strong taste.This is definitely one of my favorites!!!!!!!! Delicious Cappuccino! Great price!
Anastasiya B.
Winnipeg, MB
Tassimo Gevalia Skinny Cappuccino Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag uploaded by Anastasiya B.
This is one of my favorite brands for cappuccinos. You pop the espresso/coffee T-Disk in first let that brew and then the milk t-disk and it froths the milk creamer so you actually get a cafe style beverage! I have the Tassimo T65 but it looks like it was discontinued, I think I will get a new one and keep making these tasty drinks! Love them!
Gina K.
Greifswald
Der Cappuuccino von Tassimo ist super lecker und die Handhabung der Pads ist einfach. Geschmacklich also wirklich super! Für einen Cappuccino muss man zwei verschiedene Pads benutzen. Zuerst Milch (vorher in der Hand schütteln) und dann noch den Kaffeeanteil. Das Einzige Kontra bei dem Produkt ist definitiv der Preis für eine Packung. Klar ist es deutlich günstiger, als ein Heißgetränk in einem Café etc zu trinken, aber eben auch deutlich teurer als ähnliche Marken!