BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsTassimo

by Tassimo

Artificial flavor.

Where I can buy this product??
these sound amazing! are they in the uk?
These look delicious any idea where I can find them?
Start your review of Tassimo Gevalia Limited Edition Peppermint Mocha Coffee & Flavored Chocolate Syrup T Discs 8 ct Bag!
Rebecca P.
By far the best of the flavored drinks if you like peppermint and chocolate. So tasty and yet there is no real hassle to making it. Only comes out a couple times a year but I always take advantage and buy as many as I can. I buy from Tassimo (Gevalia now) direct since you get free shipping on the website if you spend a veritable amount and they are expensive in the stores anyway. I definitely recommend this flavor.
Brianna S.
Mckinney, TX
This flavor is amazing! When I'm wanting something different in the morning to get my day started I pull out these! The peppermint is not overbearing it's the right amount of taste. Definitely a must try!
Megan G.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love these!! I love the flavor and that the coffee melds very well with the peppermint chocolate syrup. I think these are great for winter!
Cassandra R.
Seriously yummy in home option for a festive latte. I love that my Tassimo does espresso and foams milk for you. It's super easy and the quality is amazing.
Kelsey P.
Calgary, AB
I wait for this product all year round!! Wish it was available year round. Affordable for the amount you get. Needs more seasonal packaging if it’s only going to be sold year round. But all in all I was not disappointed!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver, BC
I got this flavor at Christmas time to try. It has a nice taste to it but it is kinda sweet. It smells good and well priced. Its nice for a treat but i cant have them too often because they are too sweet.
Shawn J.
Surrey
Got this last Christmas and OMG talk about an amazing taste! I am proud to say how that I make the best mochas in the city (well, my Tassimo does) and the peppermint is subtle and perfect. Not too much chocolate, not too much express (*cough* Starbucks). Just love them. I go hunting for them on sale after Christmas and stock up because they last for a long time if stored In a cool dark place.
Coral S.
Surrey, BC
These are AH-MAZING! It's unfortunate that they aren't out ALL year round, but I was able to find them on super sale at the end of the season. The mint flavor is perfection, however, they are definitely on the sweeter side so I ended up including my own milk to town down the sweet! You could also add an extra espresso pod to cure this.
Jessie W.
LOVE these. The only thing I dislike about them is that they're limited edition lol. I always stalk up, they really are so good. I actually prefer them over Starbucks peppermint mocha.
sarah M.
galway
This is the best tasting tassimo product i have tried!! it is amazing on a cool evening when all you want to do is sit down and relax. The taste is comforting and sweet and i really enjoy it. It even smells heavenly!!