Tassimo Gevalia Limited Edition Peppermint Mocha Coffee & Flavored Chocolate Syrup T Discs 8 ct Bag

BY TASSIMO

Artificial flavor. see more...

Rebecca P.
By far the best of the flavored drinks if you like peppermint and chocolate. So tasty and yet there is no real hassle to making it. Only comes out a couple times a year but I always take advantage and buy as many as I can. I buy from Tassimo (Gevalia now) direct since you get free shipping on the website if you spend a veritable amount and they are expensive in the stores anyway. I definitely recommend this flavor.
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
This flavor is amazing! When I'm wanting something different in the morning to get my day started I pull out these! The peppermint is not overbearing it's the right amount of taste. Definitely a must try!
Cassandra R.
Seriously yummy in home option for a festive latte. I love that my Tassimo does espresso and foams milk for you. It's super easy and the quality is amazing.
Megan G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these!! I love the flavor and that the coffee melds very well with the peppermint chocolate syrup. I think these are great for winter!
Shawn J.
Surrey
Got this last Christmas and OMG talk about an amazing taste! I am proud to say how that I make the best mochas in the city (well, my Tassimo does) and the peppermint is subtle and perfect. Not too much chocolate, not too much express (*cough* Starbucks). Just love them. I go hunting for them on sale after Christmas and stock up because they last for a long time if stored In a cool dark place.
Coral S.
Vancouver, BC
These are AH-MAZING! It's unfortunate that they aren't out ALL year round, but I was able to find them on super sale at the end of the season.

The mint flavor is perfection, however, they are definitely on the sweeter side so I ended up including my own milk to town down the sweet! You could also add an extra espresso pod to cure this.
Jessie W.
LOVE these. The only thing I dislike about them is that they're limited edition lol. I always stalk up, they really are so good. I actually prefer them over Starbucks peppermint mocha.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This peppermint mocha by Tassimo is excellent. It is very flavorful and perfect for the holidays. Definitely one of their better products and a nice change from a regular latte or coffee drink.
Kassandra B.
Lancaster Park, AB
These taste good but they are too sweet so I can never finish a drink. I also think that the chocolate taste over powers everything else
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
This flavor is just delicious! it smell so good! I tried it but unfortunately I don't have the machine.. Would be a great gift for me!
Ashley O.
Is this as good as it sounds???
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
These look delicious any idea where I can find them?
nicolle r.
gwent, wales
these sound amazing! are they in the uk?