BY TASSIMO

Tassimo Gevalia Columbia Roas T-Discs, 14 ct see more...

• A alguien le ha daso reacción alérgica? 1 Answers
  • Do any of you guys know if there's a place other than bed...4 Answers
  • Can you find this on amazon? 1 Answers
Heather B.
New York , NY
Love this coffee! I have a Tassimo and a Keurig. I tend to use the Keurig more often, but anytime I make coffee with the Tassimo, I always buy this coffee! It is my favorite of all of the pods. Would definitely recommend this!
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Yes coffee gods!!!! I love this coffee soooo much... if you love a medium roast this is for you!!! It's amazing and so smooth... it bout $12 bucks and you get 14 disc I would say it's pretty good price! So worth it!!
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
This flavor is pretty good, I really like it. Mostly I like the Tassimo machine, I think it makes every coffee taste wonderful. Only reason I'm downloading a stars because it is kind of pricey. I only buy them on sale, or when I have a coupon.
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Omg!! El cafe colombiano es uno de los mejores cafes que yo eh tomado. Me encanta mucho el sabor y no esta muy fuerte. No hay mañana que no tome una taza de cafe...
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I used to own tassimo but as soon as you open the t disc packaging, all the freshness disappear. I like keurig much better. Gevalia pods are actually very good.
Leila Z.
I'm thoroughly impressed with this coffee. Simply put, it's delicious. Not overly bitter, not too sweet, just the right amount of everything.
Amelia W.
I love this coffee. It gives just the amount of sweetness and flavor. It is not too bitter and it is not overly bold. I love this coffee.
Jacob v.
Excelente cafe. En la mañana y en la tarde un cafe recien colado. Sabor es muy insuperable.
Jessica H.
This coffee is so yummy and decadent. It's not to sweet or bitter I love it
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Tassimo products. The coffee is great, it has an amazing taste and aroma. I buy them at Walmart and they are well priced and often go on sale. It is super easy to make.  I would definitely recommend.
Mehak S.
Do any of you guys know if there's a place other than bed bath and beyond that this can be purchased
Sherissa E.
Toronto, ON
Can you find this on amazon?
Jacob v.
A alguien le ha daso reacción alérgica?