Tassimo Gevalia Caramel Latte Macchiato Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag uploaded by Adele D.Tassimo Gevalia Caramel Latte Macchiato Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag uploaded by Adele D.

BY TASSIMO

Artificial flavor. see more...

• I just bought a new tassimo and am debating buying this but I'm won...3 Answers
  • I'm addicted to Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos, does this taste anyth...3 Answers
Adele D.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
These are tasty BUT... one tdisc espresso plus the milk one in one cup makes such a small amount of latte for me I have to do two or run the water through for a super long time to fill the cup. Also these are 12 Canadian dollars a package on average at this point in time. Even higher! I would rather have a real espresso maker. This is okay but honestly, Tassimo could do a lot better.
meropi d.
meropi d.
This tassimo latte is so tasty, i love it, it
Is really sweet and I could drink it everyday
Paris S.
Paris S.
Scotland
Foodie Expert
Surviving off of these today. Not much of a coffee drinker but when it's a Sunday and I've got work to do it's absolutely necessary! Loving the flavour of these, would definitely recommend.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make plain old coffee, lattes, cappuccinos etc. in the convenience of my own home with my wonderful Tassimo machine! A bit pricey for only 8 small macchiato's, but I love them. I like adding a shot or two of the Starbucks caramel syrup in it and it takes just like a caramel brulee latte from Starbucks!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the latte, its pretty tasty. What i do not enjoy is the serving size. I feel like it is too small, especially for the price you pay. Other tassimo lattes give much more
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this coffee, I find the price point for tcups too high but I buy it as a special treat every now and again
Marla H.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Foodie Expert
These are sooo yummy and addicting. I haven't bought these in a very long time, because they are quite pricey for only 8 cups.
Roseanna S.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
These are addicting and so easy to make, I would never know how to make these so would have to go out and buy them from coffee shops. This way you can have a breakfast treat without leaving your house.
JENNIFER B.
JENNIFER B.
Sudbury, Ontario
Awesome caramel macchiato! I was worried about it being too sweet, but it's a nice balance of coffee and caramel. It's a little expensive for the portion size. I wish it was either cheaper, or came in an extra large size for those of us who neeeeeeeeed that hit of caffeine to function
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
A little pricey (still cheaper than a cup of starbucks), but oh so convenient and tasty. Although I don't love the idea of having milk come out from a t-disc (something about that icks me), these taste awesome and are a great weekend morning treat.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Gander, NL
I just bought a new tassimo and am debating buying this but I'm wondering if it's really sweet as I'm not a fan of coffee that is too sweet.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I'm addicted to Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos, does this taste anything like those? I know the Nescafe version doesn't.