by Tassimo

Tassimo Forest Fruit Tea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo Forest Fruit Tea!
Daniel M.
Stanton, CA
Unos de los tea de frutas muy rico de sabor, muy bueno en caliente y para el dolor de garganta, muy sabroso
Rosa L.
chicago
Purchased at: Target
Soy amante de los tés y aguas de sabor de frutas naturales y esta es una buena opción tiene un rico sabor con buen balance en el sabor
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
I've been asking if this is actually a Tisane and not so much a tea.  I keep getting mixed answers, lol.  I do love the fruity strong flavor.  If you're not a tea drinker, you'll need to add a little extra water and maybe honey or some form of sweetener because this has a bit of an after taste and bite.
yumna D.
Toronto, ON
This is soo soo yummy! I’m hooked. Sad I could only find it on Amazon and that it’s a little pricey. Still love it so so very much! So fruity and refreshing!

Looking for your answer?