Tassimo Costa Cappuccino Coffee Pods 3 x 8's

by Tassimo

Tassimo Costa Cappuccino Coffee Pods

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo Costa Cappuccino Coffee Pods 3 x 8's!
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
1,350 reviews
Tassimo Costa Cappuccino Coffee Pods 3 x 8's uploaded by Claire W.
I love these Costa cappuccinos they are a lot of discs for the machine. And also they come with creme. They are a great flavour sometimes I even add spray cream to the top top. The prices are expensive. I would definitely recommend these drinks though. And so easy and fast to make.
Camila J.
Wigan , MN
Tassimo Costa Cappuccino Coffee Pods 3 x 8's uploaded by Camila J.
These are my favorite pods for my #bosch tassimo machine, strong flavor just like buying a real coffee from a Costa shop, never had a complain but I bought a box a couple of days ago and notice that all the milk pods are faulty, every time I used one something make the pod explode, leaving a mess in my kitchen and making me use my own milk, a waste of money. So disappointed 😔
Shannon R.
The joy of costa coffee at home, love these coffee pods - there’s so many to choose from. Only downside is they are hard to recycle
Gemini T.
cormallen Grove
These are my favourite kick start to the morning. They contain one calorie per serving and they are very good. It tastes like a good quality coffee and it is strong.
Gillian M.
Paisley , Scotland
These coffee pods are great when you need a quick pick me up. Easy to use and ready in no time.
Scott O.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Costa coffee without having to leave the house, and without the hefty pricetag, or having an awkward exchange with a barrista! Being your own barrista with these pods is great. I do prefer the flavoured latte ones, but these more than do the job!
Charlotte F.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I find this a little too sweet. I find the coffee flavour to be lacking a little even when made on the strongest setting
Sophie R.
Sheffield, S Yorkshire
I purchased the tassimo machine for my boyfriend as I thought that it would be quick and easy for him to have a machine that had both milk and coffee pods, however it meant that you cant easily make your coffee milkier or stronger and we would often be left with more of one than the other. We swapped to a machine that uses just coffee pods and fresh milk which works better for us.
Lesley M.
Walton on the naze , Essex
My husband loves these and obviously it doesn't break the bank like buying constantly from an actual Costa coffee shop
Shiv P.
The coffee element is good and tastes good. The milk is frothy, personally I think it is too milky for my taste but still and decent cup of coffee. If you want a strong cup of coffee though, this wouldn't be the one.

Looking for your answer?