Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerTassimo
Corner Coffee House Caramel Latte Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag

by Tassimo

Discover the Tassimo Single Cup Home Brewing SystemTassimo gives everyone the beverage they want from the brands they love—all at the touch of a button. Each perfectly measured T Disc is sealed to preserve freshness and flavor. And our smart brewing machine ensures that every beverage is made the way it was meant to be—perfect every time!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo Corner Coffee House Caramel Latte Coffee & Milk Creamer T Discs 8 ct Bag!
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
1,350 reviews
I love these caramel latte great flavour and taste. They are super fast to make too. They are quite expensive. But they last me a while I would recommend them to anyone who like these sort of drinks. They are lots of variety of flavours too.
Lisa B.
Merstham, Surrey
So easy to use and full of flavour would highly recommend this product always tastes fresh

Looking for your answer?