BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsTassimo
Carte Noire Expresso Classic, Lot de 3, 3 x 16 T-Discs

Tassimo Carte Noire Expresso Classic, Lot de 3, 3 x 16 T-Discs

by Tassimo

Tassimo Carte Noire Expresso Classic, Rainforest Alliance Certified, 16 T-Discs: Give in to the unique aroma of this fine Carte Noire Espresso. Carte Noire Expresso has an intense taste, medium acidity and a fine and thick layer of foam, perfect to...

If you make a coffee and maschine without capsules? cofee Tassimo Carte Noire Expresso Classic, Lot de 3, 3 x 16 T-Discs ? [product:tassimo-carte-noire-expresso-classic-lot-de-3-3-x-16-t-discs] Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey [product:tassimo-nabob-latte-16-t-discs-8-espresso-8-milk]
Start your review of Tassimo Carte Noire Expresso Classic, Lot de 3, 3 x 16 T-Discs!
Aly L.
NANTES, Loire Atlantique
Gout intense, voir trop fort à mon gout, mais on est jamais déçu par ce café ! Je l’utilise souvent juste après le repas
Jaime P.
Really nice coffee and is perfect for super busy people like me. Pop it in the machine and takes a few seconds!
Tweak R.
Edgware, London
I love Carte Noire coffee a superb instant freeze dried coffee that has a wonderful aroma.
daisy H.
Basildon , Essex
Not my favourite pods in the world, very bitter and leaves a horrible aftertaste in the mouth
Laura S.
Barcelona
the coffee is amazin, I really enjoy it every morning. Eventough is a little expensive, I really recommend it.
Grace M.
Basildon, Essex
These taste great, I’m not a massive fan of carte noire but they are good pods, they go well with the tassimo creamers
Rachel C.
Wallasey, England
This is a nice strong brew but fell it could be better I won’t be buying it again as there are. Iced pods
Jessie J.
Kingston
Love the fflavour. Add to all my mornimg coffees for an extra kick. Cant live without, i purchase monthly 4 to 6 packs
Rachael P.
Super tasty coffee. We get these and also the latte version. They are quite expensive so we wait until they’re on offer usually. I don’t like how much non-recyclable waste they produce though so buy a lot less these days
makeup A.
Love the flavour of this coffee, nice a strong and you can either buy some milk discs or just use normal milk. Has a nice flavour to it and isn't bitter.