BeveragesCoffee & TeaTassimo
Cafe Collection Latte, T-Discs, 8 pk

Tassimo Cafe Collection Latte, T-Discs, 8 pk

by Tassimo

Coffee Blend Enriched with Arabica Beans Tassimo Cafe Collection Latte is made for coffee lovers who like to indulge in distinct and exciting flavors. This coffee is put together with fresh and natural Arabica beans. Try this soothing blend to enjoy...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo Cafe Collection Latte, T-Discs, 8 pk!
Natasha C.
Reading
I buy this product for my job brewing and I love the taste. Yes, I am a first time buyer. Yeah it met my expectations and I love it. The flavor is great and tasty. I will definitely recommended to others
Rachel G.
Stoke on Trent , Staffordshire
Favourite coffee, have one everyday in my to go cup :)! Okay value for money, packaging is nice and clear. Would like to maybe get more pods per pack in the future. Would definitely buy again!
Nadia O.
cardiff
I love a late! This product is sooooo delicious, I always have one in the morning to set me up for the day
member-470681
Amantes del café este es vuestro producto. El envase es sencillo y tal vez añadiría mayor número de cápsulas porque no me duran nada. El sabor es fuerte por lo tanto si te gusta el café te le recomiendo sin ninguna duda.
Lisa B.
Redhill, Surrey
Ok me of my favourite such great value for money and taste amazing highly recommended
Daniel S.
New Westminster, BC
Not in the mood to hit up Starbucks? Well here is your latte fix! Pop that disk in, brew and heat up some almond milk and you are ready to go! The taste is great and not burnt and the price is also very good. Great for those rainy weekends when you don’t want to go out. I would definately repurchase this if I still had a machine.
Ms. Sher W.
Portage la Prairie, MB
The latte in the Tassimo is equally as delicious as the cappuccino and a little less bitter you don’t necessarily need to mix in a cream with a latte like you may need to with the cappuccino, excellent morning treat.
Rosa R.
Tassimo coffee is much loved at home as it’s our hot drink for the first thing in the morning, there are a variety of coffees and teas to choose from.There are always offers instore and i usually buy afew and stock up,a little bit pricey but we still love our Tassimo
Wendie G.
Lurgan , Co Armagh
I buy the Costa latte pods, which taste just like the Costa cafe lattes in the coffee store. My favourite coffee I have every morning.
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Absolutely love these coffees. They are easy to make and don't take any time at all. I have tried lots of the flavours of tassimo including the hot chocolates etc. The only downside is the lattes have a slight bitter after taste which can be sorted out by adding more milk and sugar. Other than that they are great.

Looking for your answer?