BeveragesCoffee & TeaTassimo
Cadbury Hot Chocolate X3 Packs, Total 24 T Discs Capsules

Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate X3 Packs, Total 24 T Discs Capsules

by Tassimo

A perfectly smooth hot chocolate drink with the delicious creamy cadbury taste, topped with an indulgent froth. Insert a tassimo t-disc pod into the machine and enjoy. Per serving = 265 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate X3 Packs, Total 24 T Discs Capsules!
How would you rate this product?
Jo L.
CROYDON, SURREY
Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate X3 Packs, Total 24 T Discs Capsules uploaded by Jo L.
I purchased this product but it didn't fit in my Tassimo coffee machine even though the box said Tassimo. So I can only use this product by mixing with hot water from the kettle. I wish the box it came had shown the size of the product more clearly so that you can see what you're buying as they must have another machine that uses this larger size.
Rebecca D.
green fleet drive
I love love love this product. Its my go to drink in the winter. The chocolate blend is just perfect not to sweet and not to bland. Could not improve this product. Its within my price range too which is good. I stock up throughout the year so I have enough for winter and Christmas.
Tina F.
This tadtes amaxing and my kids love it as its so creamy and fab with marshmellows and cream everyone will loce it

Looking for your answer?