Sand & Sky

11%

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This lightweight lotion truly moisturizes the dry skin on my arms and legs. It feels different when applying - almost like a gel cream, rather than a heavy, greasy lotion. It is unscented and free of sny dyes. I really like it, as my skin looks and feels moisturized and a little more plump.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I LOVE hydrating masks like this. My skin is aging and dry and I only use clay masks for spot treating but masks like this I can use a few times a week. Goes on cool and doesn’t burn or irritate. I leave it on for about 20 mins and wash off after. Skin is left feeling hydrated.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I wasn't a big fan of this cream. The packaging is great and love the blue glass jar. But the product inside was all seperated. I called up Myer department store and returned it. Also it flaked off my face within 10 min of applying. However their serum in the same range is AMAZING and love using it. I brought the dewy drops but haven't tried that yet. I'll write a review later on. Also on another note, I love how this brand displays their expirey date on their packaging makes it easier on consumers.