BY DISNEY

Disney's magnificent animated adaptation of Edgar Rice Burrough's story of the ape man begins deep within the jungle when baby Tarzan is adopted by a family of gorillas. Even though he is shunned as a "hairless wonder" by their leader, Tarzan is accepted by the gorillas and raised as one of their own. Together with his wisecracking ape buddy Terk and neurotic elephant pal Tantor, Tarzan learns how to "surf" and swing through the trees and survive in the animal kingdom. His "Two Worlds" collide with the arrival of humans, forcing Tarzan to choose between a "civilized" life with the beautiful Jane and the life he knows and loves with his gorilla family. Filled with humor, heart, and hilarious fun, Tarzan is an unforgettable adventure you'll watch again and again.

Rosy N.
My all time favourite Disney movie it is ! I can still remember me playing Tarzan video game in computer when i was in school! I love the character so much that i’l still watch it when ever i like ! 🤩
Mckenna D.
American Fork
This is one of my favorite go too childhood movies, I love the music! My favorite scene is when the animals play the instruments! They have amazing songs and I sing them a lot, i recommend every child to see this! And every adult!!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Seriously cannot go wrong with Disney movies, they have amazing picture, amazing stories. being 24 and growing up with these movies they are some of my favorite childhood memories and i still love to reminiscence every once in awhile and rewatch some of my favorites! Tarzan was so much fun to watch. The beginning was so sad but i love the story it tells and gives background to Tarzan's life, the whole movie pulls at your heart but also is fun, exciting and intriguing to watch! The soundtrack to the movie is amazing too!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite Disney movie!  The soundtrack is also my favorite.  I don't think many Disney soundtracks can top this one.  Phil Collins does a fabulous job with the music.  The story line is also very different and so cute.  This will always be my favorite Disney movie and will never get old to me.  I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Heather W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The dude that plays Tarzan holds his own with a stellar supporting cast : Sam Jackson, Margot Robbie, Christoph Waltz- all that's missing is Michael Keaton or Jeff Bridges. Bonus points for the progressive-action adventure plot-Tarzan and Jackson's George Washington Williams, an actual historical figure and real-life Django, attempt to halt King Leopold from enslaving the Congo. Hopefully we will get a sequel soon.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite animated movies! The story line, animation, and musicality is all so great. My favorite scene is when Tarzan and Jane meet. I do recommend that everyone see this especially from a young age, like at around 4 or 5.
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the story line in this movie , Disney story line are alaways good they always have a special message in every Disney movie that kids understand , I will watch this movie again till I get old ...
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to watch this movie all of the time. I loved the animation. This is a great Disney movie, but you can't go wrong with any Disney movie. They are all good, with great animation, story lines and lessons to be taught to anyone. I'd recommend this movie to any Disney fan.
Heather G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A classic Disney film. This has a wonderful soundtrack, and is animated very well. It's funny and one that adults won't mind watching over and over with the little ones.
Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is not one of Disney's better movies.  The Tarzan story is well known, but Disney sort of ruins it.  I recommend one of the non-animated versions.  Skip this movie, unless you are really bored.
Nancy L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What was the most emotional scene for you?
Maria C.
Anyone ever wonder why Tarzan taught by a British women ended up with an American acccent?
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Has anyone seen the new Tarzan movie? How was it?
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is a classic. I remembering being scared of Tarzan as a child, but as I watch it now, I understand its a really good movie. It depicts beautiful messages with perfect animation. The soundtrack is unforgettable! Watch it1
Celeste E.
Gainesville, GA
What was your favorite part about this movie ?