tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel

Be the star of the show & then some with this limited-edition star & moon silver glitter gel. The high-impact galactic gel will transform any look from basic to out-of-this-world, without the mess. *moonwalks away*

How To Use:

Dab it on anywhere you’re craving extra sparkle!

moonwalk Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, polyethylene terephthalate, polylactic acid, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyurethane-33, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, ethylhexylglycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, sodium carbonate, boerhavia diffusa root extract, sodium hyaluronate, aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Is this best for eye glitter or like a facial glitter?
Hermoso el producto su color brillante resalta com cualquier tono ❤
Is this worth the buy ?
Start your review of tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel!
How would you rate this product?
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland, NY
tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel uploaded by Gwendolyn H.
Super nice, goes on easy and def can see from a distance. Mines dried up a bit but it still goes on and stays on so worth the price.
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel uploaded by Katy K.
tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel uploaded by Katy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Moon Walk 🌙 This is the coolest product I’ve seen from Tarte - this is a jelly consistency that dries to stick the glitter to your skin but it doesn’t flake off. Feels like a second-skin. The chunky glitter is just so pretty! It is iridescent!tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel
Dion F.
Portage, MI
tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel uploaded by Dion F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is so cute! It’s everything I want as a glitter lover! I bought this for a Kesha concert and it was everything I wanted! It goes on like gel and dries down very easy. It doesn’t stay sticky or wet which I love! It is also super lightweight, I didn’t find it annoying to wear all day. As long as you don’t rub it, it will last for hours. The packaging is cute and easy for travel. The holographic shift is also stunning!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel uploaded by jennifer D.
I ABSOLUTELY love this product by #tarte. It gives the face that extra look to it and makes the eyes pop!! That's where I apply the glitter is right around my eye area. I literally get compliments on it EVERY time I wear the glitter. #Sephora had these on 50% off the other day and I ordered 2 of them. Super excited about that 2 for the price of 1.
Catherine F.
I love glitter I got this for my birthday in a tarte set it’s so beautiful the container and packaging . Easy to apply I use eyelash glue to apply glitter .
Lupitha R.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love this product it was so easy to use, It’s one of the best glitter gels that I have ever tried. smell like candy 🥰
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
tarte™ treasure pot glitter gel uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a super cute glitter pot! Super small and easy to fit in your bag! It’s full of pigment and really long lasting ! Definitely recommend!
Priyanka N.
I use this for all dress ups for me and also for my two year old. Specially useful during Halloween and my kids school activities. I dressed her up as a Disney princess this year by dabbing this on her cheeks. I dressed up as jasmine and put it on my cheeks and collar bone and hair. It stayed through the day and I could wipe it off easily with a baby wipe. It did not cause any redness or rash and I had tested it out over a smaller area. The ingredient list is safe . It proved to be very useful .
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
I really love this product. It's great for have the application like on your face, neck, decollete. Beautiful Shimmer. I definitely recommend it.
Sherrie C.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love glitter! Another one of my favorite tarte products! The list goes on though 😂. Love this stuff!!!! It so cute and when used around the eye areas it can make a boring or simple makeup look turn into a beautiful artistic creation! Makeup is art!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eriika T.