MakeupFace MakeupFace Primertarte
tarte timeless smoothing primer

tarte™ timeless smoothing primer

A melt-in smoothing primer with innovative blurring and filling technology for a youthful appearance perfectly primed for makeup application.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radical damage and premature signs of aging while brightening skin
  • Green Bean Extract: known for anti-wrinkle and pore minimizing properties
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Turn back the hands of time with tarte’s new timeless smoothing and filling primer formulated to fade out your biggest beauty boundaries such as large pores, fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant-rich formula infused with vitamins C & E and green bean extract gently melts into the skin delivering a surge of moisture, peptides and other naturally-derived elixirs for a firmer, smoother appearance. You’ll love the lightweight texture and fresh powder scent as it provides the perfect blank canvas to enhance the look and wear time of makeup. It can also be worn alone as part of your skincare regimen, blurring out skin imperfections and signs of aging for a flawless, soft-focus finish.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, mica, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, PPG-25-laureth-25, silica dimethyl silylate, silica, water/aqua/eau, tocopheryl acetate, parfum/fragrance, trimethylsiloxysilicate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, ascorbyl palmitate, propylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium cocoyl alaninate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, citric acid, hydrolyzed collagen, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrolyzed elastin, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, rutin, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, phaseolus lunatus (green bean) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, limonene, linalool, citral, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), carmine (CI 75470).

Is this good for combo skin?
Is this product worth it I have been seeing it on my newsfeed all the time and I want to know before buying it?
HooW does this compare to elf poreless putty primer?
Start your review of tarte™ timeless smoothing primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...can do that trick. i would recommend this for aging or normal skin. too oily and it might slip off, too dry and it might appear patchy.in reviews
Johanna B.
Odenton, MD
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Johanna B.
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Johanna B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is the most pore-filling, smoothing primer I have. This is another product I discovered from Tati, and I’m so thankful she recommended it! The texture of the primer is smooth and dense/thick—it really gets into your skin and smooths out any uneven texture or large pores. And an added benefit—I have yet to break out from using this. The jar itself is thick and well made…I’m on my second jar now! Only drawback is the price.
Amy V.
Las Vegas, NV
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Amy V.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a product you need in your make up kit since it’s great for every skin type! Oily, dry, Normal or combo you can count on it! I love reviewing good products and this one is it. It’s really blurs, smoothes but also melts in your face as you rub it in.. I use my CLEAN hands which applies the best for me with the heat of your hands and face helps it blend perfectly, creating a smooth canvas to work on. If you have textured skin this is perfect as well since it really blurs any bumps and pores. This product is different than other primers because it leaves your skin with a powdered finish.. almost like you set your face with translucent powder. There’s some day where i’ll just leave the house with this on and with some lashes and call it a day! Really makes a big difference and makes me more refreshed and boosted up. It extends the west of my makeup and it’s just a primer you can use every single day and count on.. whatever primer i try and buy i always somehow gravitate back to this because of how amazing it works. Don’t forget.. A LITTLE goes a looong way!! I use less than a pea size amount so the whole 0.5 oz lasts you way longer than you’d think! Recommend!!
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Monique C.
This primer is amazing it glides onto your skin so good and makes it hydrated and makes your makeup last all day and night it helps hide all your pores and has a smooth texture if ur looking for a good primer Cheack just this one out
Kt D.
Erie, PA
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Kt D.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite primer, hands down. Many primers either feel gross of my skin, dont work the way I hoped, or else they break me out. Theres only a few out there that I was impressed by. This primer is fantastic. It blurs, helps cover pores, does make me look more youthful, and my makeup looks incredible with it! My favorite is using this all over my face, but then using Tartes Poreless primer on just my nose my cheeks. Its a dream team combo. I also I often use this as an eyeshadow primer and I love it. It's not tacky at all, but eyeshadows blend beautifully and stay perfect all day. This is a gem! Ive recommended it to friends and a couple now use it too and say it's their new favorite. Tarte really knows how to make great primers!
Isabel B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Isabel B.
Definitely a buy again product. I love the texture. It goes on very smoothly and leaves a matte finish. It’s a little small for the price, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is amazing, a little pricey but one hundred percent worth it! It's so soft and made my makeup apply like a dream! Absolutely love it! And definitely recommend this primer!
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have spent a good chunk of money searching for THE primer and finally, I have found it. Tarte makes a primer that is thick and feels like silk when applied. Large pores, fine lines? They completely and magically disappear with this product! Highly recommend!
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Jessika E.
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Jessika E.
Absolutely LOVE this primer. I truly think everyone could, but, there is a secret to applying it. You only need the smallest amount. Dab your finger in and use that. Don’t apply a lot at one time or you’ll find the primer rolling on itself. Start in your nose area, apply it with your fingers and rub with circular motions. If you feel you need to blend more, go in after letting it sit for a few mins with a damp beauty blender. I use this in conjunction with the too face hangover primer and both are a killer combo. Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
March S.
Great Falls, MT
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by March S.
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Seems like I’m always on a never ending search for a perfect primer that blurs, smooths, and fills my imperfections and fine lines....WITHOUT it rolling or balling up when I apply my makeup over it. Tartes’s Timeless smoothing primer just about delivers as promises and I’m pretty impressed overall with it. I definitely feeL that my makeup looks as if there is a softer and smoother finish when I use it. Don’t let the hefty price and the itty bitty container scare you away because you only need about a pea size ( a large pea 😂 ) to cover your entire face. It goes on smooth and fills in nicely! I love that it also has vitamin A and E and is made with green bean extract- which Helps for pore minimizing and wrinkle reducing....who would have thought?!tarte™ timeless smoothing primer
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
tarte™ timeless smoothing primer uploaded by Chantel V.
Follow me I follow back 😘 I'm finally getting to the age where I start lying about my age haha! This primer helps me get away with it though! I love how it smooths my pores and fine lines, it feels lovely and creates a perfect canvas for foundation 😁 tarte™ timeless smoothing primer

250 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lynn K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
il y a un an
Does tarte™ timeless smoothing primer help with scaring does it stay in place when applying foundations over it?
Bailey F. il y a 10 mois
Make sure you moisturize first before the primer. Then it does. Stay in place. I wouldn’t use any serums under it though, because then it makes your foundation pill up.