BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

Multi-functional, double-ended contour brush for a seamlessly sculpted, slimmer appearance. Pairs perfectly with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer.

WHAT IT DOES
Create that professional contoured look in seconds with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush crafted with sustainably harvested bamboo and soft, synthetic bristles. This easy-to-use complement to the sculptor contouring face slenderizer seamlessly buffs the perfect contour using the denser, domed side of the double-ended brush. Next, tartelettes can blend away any harsh lines with ease using the fluffy, angled side for flawlessly finished looks.

Usage: For best results, use with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer or other tarte complexion products.

tarte™ the slenderizer bamboo contouring brush
  • "I bought this brush from Ulta to use with my KatVonD contour palette and IT'S AMAZING! The shorter side is used to place the contour color on and the fluffier side is used to blend everything out. It gives you a beautiful and well blended contour and I love the fact that I only have to use 1 brush to get the job done. " in 134 reviews
  • "This brush is amazing I use it to apply my Tarte colored clay foundation, blush and I use the smaller end with my highlighter. It feels smooth on your skin and works really well. This is my go to brush." in 10 reviews
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
This brush is FABULOUS! This makes contouring so simple! I wish that I would have found this before i was so experienced with makeup! Now I don't own the Tarte product that they suggest this for, but it works wonderfully with the products that I do own. I have found several different ways to use this for contouring (not just for a cream bronzer under the cheek bones, even though that is one way that I do use it.) For just a regular b ronzer/highlighter contour I use the angled end to blend my NARS Laguna powder bronzer into under my cheek bones and then I use the stiffer end to just lightly dab my NARS Illuminator (cream highlighter) in Copacabana onto the tops of my cheek bones and then I blend with the angled end. If I want to use one of my powder highlighters I just use the angled end to apply and blend it onto the tops of my cheek bones. If I'm going for a bit deeper more dramatic contour I use the stiffer end to lightly dab on my shimmering cream bronzer and then blend with the angled end and then I top that with my powder bronzer which I apply and blend in with the angled end. Then to do the highlighting for the more dramatic contour look I use my Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Gold which I take the brush that comes in the Stila bottle and dab some onto the stiffer end of my Tarte brush which I then dab onto my cheek bones and then use the angled end to blend. Next I use the angled end to dip into my NARS Hungry Heart Highlighter Duo into usually the gold shade, but the peachy gold shade looks nice with this look too. Then I use that angled end to blend the shimmering gold powder into the dried liquid illuminator that I have already applied. Once it's all blended together with the angled end of the brush the result looks fabulous! I really highly recommend this brush! It's so amazing and it really does make contouring a since! Plus it has the softest high quality bristles so it's never pokey and there is never any fall out
Dakota D.
Reading, PA
First of all, I love tarte brushes. I have the treasured tools holiday set and it includes my all time favorite foundation brush. This brush just didn’t do it for me. The shape didn’t really work for contouring and I don’t find myself ever picking it up. I received it free during a promotion at Macy’s for spending a certain amount.
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Wooooow! This gives such great precision when contouring. I’d recommend this to intermediate contours. I wouldn’t use this for beginners because you should have some practice with blending and buffering. This can create harsh lines if not careful. However, I love the angles on this brush and makes it so easy.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I genuinely love this two sided contour brush by Tarte! It is the perfect brush for contouring and it's great because it's two sided. It's also super soft on your face. I love the way this brush blends out my contour. I love the smaller side for cream contour and the larger side for powder contour. I def would recommend!
Evalyn N.
Wheaton, IL
I love that tarte’s products are vegan and cruelty free but ALSO great quality! Recently I purchased the goal getters contour brush set and I have fallen in loveee with it! My only problem with tarte is that it is a little pricy and real techniques brushes are just as soft and get the job done with a fraction of the price :/
Kailey T.
Springfield
I love this brush! it’s great for contouring my cheek bones. I use this every single time! The bristles are so soft and in my free time i just rub it all over my face. This was a little more pricey than I would like a brush to be but I’m also getting 2 brushes in one.
Kayla O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite contouring brush by far. Little hairs don’t come out of it, easy to clean, my contour blends like BUTTER when I use this. It’s kinda pricey but worth it. I don’t think I’ll ever have to purchase again because mine has been holding out pretty well.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love Tarte with all it’s brushes).
It’s delicate, never pricks and hairs never fall out. Cleans easily with no fall-out afterwords, and lives long.
Also pay attention to how pretty it is!
I only wish Tarte made full sets of brushes and makeup tools...))
Melanie T.
i'm not a big fan of foundation brushes and this I found was two compact and left a lot of streaks on my face not a huge fan.I am myself and bigger fan of the beauty blender I would not recommend this to another person unless they like foundation brushes
•|fashion l.
van nuys
Really amazing and soft and I like how there are two parts that you can use! Truly amazing I use these brush almost everyday I love it! I buy this at tarts online which is awesome! I would love to buy it again in the future!!💕💕💕
Diana Z.
Kirkland, WA
Is the brush made of synthetic or natural materials?
Thania B.
Anyone recommend this brush?
Chanyn H.
Is this worth the price or would you go with Kat von d brush?
Rieanna L.
Salmon, ID
How well is this product for application?
Anastasiya K.
Staten Island , NY
How good is it and is it worth the price ?