tarte™ the shaper sponge

WHAT IT IS
A latex-free makeup blending sponge that flawlessly buffs shape tape hydrating foundation into skin.

WHAT IT DOES
Seamlessly blends shape tape hydrating foundation for a longwearing luminous finish. The flat sides are perfect for blending & contouring, the rounded edges stipple, & the precision chiseled tip fits perfectly into hard to reach spots (like undereyes & around the nose) for 360° coverage.

Usage: Use a setting spray or water to dampen the sponge before blending out shape tape hydrating foundation(sold separately).

what is this great for?
I would like to know if Tarte the shaper sponge is better than beauty blender?
What is better to use , sponge or brush ?
Start your review of tarte™ the shaper sponge!
How would you rate this product?
I use this for foundation whenever I use a liquid foundation. I just love it. It, for me, is better than a beauty blender. It is spongey but doesn’t seem to soak up too much of the foundation. It does well getting foundation into the crevices by my nose, which is part of the reason I bought it. Cleans well— maybe not as easily as a beauty blender but it works. I’d really make sure it dries out though— that takes a while.
I love the texture of this sponge. It feels very soft and squishy. I like how this beauty blender has a flat top so it makes it easier to bake your face. I use the sponge to make sure everything is pressed evenly and nicely into my skin.
Ozark, MO
I really like this sponge it's really nice and isn't to porous so it doesn't eat a bunch of the make up and helps prevent streaking and the makeup looking blotchy. I would suggest trying this sponge out for your self.
Hayesville
I started using this sponge because it came in one of Tarte’s value packs. Little did I know that this along would be my go too. It apples my makeup flawlessly and helps smooth out any texture I’m currently battling.
Memphis
A great sponge, multiple surfaces and edges to use to get into all the contours of your face. Loses a star for being $18, which just seems like an absurd price to pay for a sponge.
Columbiana, OH
tarte™ the shaper sponge uploaded by Malory S.
The Shaper Sponge by Tarte helps with the foundation application process. The positive is that it doesn’t soak up too much of your product but the negative about this sponge is it doesn’t help blend as much as I’d like for highlighting and contouring. Not sure if I would buy again or not.
Union, MO
Love this sponge. It's soft and bouncy and helps me create a flawless coverage with my foundation. I love that flat edge on the tip because it helps me get under my eyes better and in those hard to reach areas around my nose! Really enjoy having this sponge in my collection!
Union, NJ
tarte™ the shaper sponge uploaded by Filipa S.
I received this beauty sponge/ blender from tarte when I purchased a concealer! I love the way it applies your makeup and blends everything easily. The shape is also nice and gets the small places like under your eyes💕
Evansville
This is my favorite beauty sponge ever!! I use it every single time I wear makeup. It’s kind of a bigger sponge than most which I like because the more I can blend at once, the better. The bottom of the sponge is great for foundation and the top is good for concealer. It is super easy to use and it is super soft. I would recommend this sponge because it is easy to clean, doesn’t soak up a lot of product, and it’s super cute!
Laconia, NH
I absolutely love my sponge!!!! It always gives me a flawless finish & I love how it feels on my face, it’s very soft and big enough to get a lot of area on your face at once but also has a nice slim side for more difficult to reach areas:) I would definitely recommend:)