Alex H.
Louisville, KY
I actually really like this cream contour stick. I got it as a free beauty insider gift from Sephora. I had never really toyed around with the whole cream contour trend. I've always just dusted on a little bronzer and called it a day. After receiving this for free I decided to experiment with it a bit. Turns out I really love the way it looked on. The color is a great neutral bronze color that is very pigmented but can easily be blended out to look more natural. When I run out of this sample size I will probably purchase the full size.