BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

A custom, cruelty free brush to buff your perfect level of creamy concealer to cover dark circles, redness & hyperpigmentation.

WHAT IT DOES
This concealer brush features soft, dense bristles in different sizes to buff custom coverage all over the contours of the face. The smaller, precision brush is ideal for brightening the undereye area or buffing concealer over acne & dark spots. The larger buffing brush helps conceal any redness, hyperpigmentation or other imperfections, offering full, buildable coverage without any streaking.

This brush was custom designed for the Rainforest of the Sea™ aquacealer concealerto achieve your perfect level of moisture-rich concealer coverage.

Usage: This brush features soft, dense bristles designed for buffing creamy concealer formulas onto skin with no streaking. Ideal for applying the Rainforest of the Sea™ aquacealer concealer. Start by dotting concealer directly onto blemishes and imperfections using the concealer's custom applicator wand. Use the airbrusher™ to buff formula into skin, using the smaller brush for targeted spot coverage and the opposite buffing brush to cover larger discolorations and redness.

• Does this brush actually work well with concealers?1 Answers
Dez B.
Omaha, NE
I have only used a few Tarte brushes but when switching to cruelty-free vegan makeup, this brand had a great number of options for brushes and makeup. They don't fall apart when you wash and sanatize them, I will admit they are on the expensive side, but many of them look great to display as well as being functional. You definitely don't need high-end brushes but if you're in the market I'd recommend.
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
I had no trouble applying my concealer with this brush, in fact, I believe my concealer was applied better than ever before because of the brush duo set. With the best of both worlds I was able to correct and repair any mistake I made with my concealer and it repaired it with finesse & ease, I now plan on buying this brush (or a brush like it if not available anymore) for a long time down the road. I really fell in love with it. The stippling itself was not a problem at all like you would think it usually would be & is, and I am so surprised how much of a difference it made actually. Rwallt cool surprise from Tarte. They’ve been down so well with their brushes lately, kudos to them & their team.
Shasha S.
Leann D.
This brush is amazing to use. The makeup looks flawless. The only thing I didn’t like was the packaging it felt kind of cheap. I would continue to buy and use these brushes because they last a long time and they are easy to clean. If they come out with other brushes like these I would love to get my hands on them!!!
Janine B.
Beebe
This brush is great for covering small blemishes! Compared to the others it is a lot more smoother when blending concealer. I got my brush from Walmart. I have very sensitive dry skin and still works like a charm!I would definetly recommend this brush for those with small blemishes.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
One of my most favorite concealer brushes. It gives a smooth airbrushed finish and doesn’t absorb too much product. Soft bristles and very useful for under eye concealer application. I like to use the smaller side for precision highlighting, like the bridge of my nose.
Suzan S.
Virginia Beach
Love this concealer brush. Sure there’s cheaper ones out there but if you want one that’s actually going to conceal those blemishes, dark spots,etc this is the brush to have. I use mine everyday on my combination skin. Of course with the right brushes you need the right product. I would recommend this product
Valerie s.
Louisville
This brush has a good feel in the hands and a smooth soft brush to use during application. I haven’t used it much as I do not use a whole lot of concealer. When I apply concealer I usually dont have to blend It much as I don’t use a while a large amount.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Lovely double brush that makes my eye shadow go on quick and easy. Love that one side had short bristles and the other side has a airy longer bristles that are very soft. Got this brush as part of my Ipsy Glam bag and I would recommend purchasing one.
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
This concealer brush is everything it is so soft and comfortable to use at any time. I was have it in my makeup bag because I use it every day and bring it to the trips I go to. It is very cool concealer brush that made me love tarte more than I used to.
Kaylee T.
Jeannette, PA
Does this brush actually work well with concealers?