BY TARTE

What It Is
A party-in-a-palette (we’re talking 12, all-new warm & cozy shades) to celebrate our tartelettes & the wearable shades they asked for.

What It Does
Lets you mix & match 12 warm, rich eyeshadows (7 wearable mattes & 5 lustrous shimmers), arranged in separate rows to make 3 easy-to-DIY looks. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows:

• s'more (pinky beige)
  • Sunrise (golden beige)
  • Sunset (bronze)
  • Crackle (brown with gold flecks)
  • Cashmere (pale peach)
  • Latte (tan)
  • Simmer (copper)
  • Fireside (deep plum)

How To Use
Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom blended bold or more subtle looks suited for any occasion. This palette includes a mix of liner, lid and crease shadow shades and a step-by-step tartelette guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks perfect for any celebration – big or small.

Why We Love It
Dermatologist tested
Safe for contact lens wearers
Opthamologist tested

Ingredients

S'more Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sunrise Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sunset Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, dimethicone, alumina, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Crackle Ingredients: Talc, mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Cashmere Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Warmth Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Flame Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc stearate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Cozy Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Candle Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, alumina, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, zinc stearate, dimethicone, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Latte Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Simmer Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), ultramarines (CI 77007), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fireside Ingredients: Mica, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).
formulated without:

• How long does a palette like this last?5 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this?2 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Is it as good as the naked heat ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Amazeballs!!! Obviously, we all know for a fact that tarte's eyeshadows are pigmented, but every new product they have always surprises and shocks me :) This beats the [product:colourpop-i-think-i-love-you-pressed-powder-shadow-palette] , and though I still love it, tarte gets the prize! Perfect for fall, my fav season 🎉 Yasss!!!" in 248 reviews
  • "Love this! I love the tarte shadow formula so I knew I wanted this when it came out. It’s pigmented, blendable, and as long as I tap my brush off I get no fall out. It is a bit powdery but no more than any of my other shadows. The shades are so blendable that I don’t have to sit forever and work at blending them like some other shadows so I gravitate towards this palette more than my others. It’s just so easy and beautiful I can’t put it down. I will say that the shade crackle is a matte with gold glitter and it’s a bit different. If I tap it in with my finger on the lid it shows up the same.. but if I use a fluffy blending brush with it the glitter blends away. So depending on preferences that could be good or bad. I don’t mind it since it means I can use it two ways. I got my palette at ulta with a coupon and rewards so I paid $29 instead of $46. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a warm toned palette" in 39 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow and would definitely use it! It last long and Sadie’s come off fast! I love the nude and brown light colors very good value and not too pricey I would highly recommend it and would use it alot" in 37 reviews
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
If you love warm shades this is the perfect palette for you! These shades are SUPER warm, with a strong orange undertone. All of the mattes and shimmers perform exactly like the other Tarte palettes. The mattes are super creamy and pigmented. There is some kickback in the pan, but nothing crazy. They blend out easily on the eyes and are buildable. The shimmers work best when wet, but I find this to be true for all Tarte shimmers. There's no fallout on the face except for two shades.

These shadows last all day! I've worn them for over 8 hours and they are still vibrant by the end of the day. Even though the tones are the same, they don't muddle together.

The packaging is great. Super sturdy and heavy and I love the mirror.

SPECIFIC SHADES INFO:

There are 6 true mattes, 1 satin, 3 shimmers, and 2 glitter shades. The two shades that have the most controversy are Crackle and Candle. Crackle is a matte chocolate brown with gold glitter. The glitter does not transfer to the lid at all and will just fall out onto your face. So, it's really just a matte brown. I don't mind this though as I prefer another matte shade. If you want this palette for this specific shade you will be very disappointed.

Candle seems hard to work with, but its very usable and GORGEOUS. It's a glitter shade and is super crumbly when used with a brush. I was able to get some pigment on my lid with a wet brush, but it blended away and had a ton of fallout on my face. The best way to use this is to go in with a glitter glue and use your finger. With this application technique the result is STUNNING.

Some of my favorite shades are Candle, Cashmere, and Flame.

If you are a lover of warm eyeshadows then definitely pick up the  tarte™ tartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palette
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
I had debated this pallet for a looong time. Everytime i went into ULTA i swatched it and was highly impressed everytime. I finally caved yesterday and the only thing i regret is not buying it sooner!

SHADOWs:The mattes in a pallet i feel can make or break it, if they are good than the pallet is good. If they are crap, no point in buying it. All shades in this pallet blend like a dream, a little goes a long way here! As for the shimmer shades....damn. This is what dreams are made of. I was curious if you could do a subtle daytime look with this pallet as some of the shades are more bold, turns out it was super easy! The only reason i knocked this pallet down a star was because of the shade crackle. It’s a matte shadow with loose chunky glitter in it, the glitter has nothing to bond it together while blending into the eye so the glitter falls everywhere leaving the shadow essentially useless. This is basically a throw away shadow and i feel like it could have been replaced with a shadow that makes more sense. Shadows have a slight scent to them but nothing overwhelming, smells almost like marshmallows or something well...toasted. I see what you did there tart haha.

PACKAGE: this pallet just feels luxurious in your hands, it’s got a bit of weight to it so it feels sturdy but is the perfect size for traveling. I love the flame art of the front with the gold, eye catcher for sure. The mirror inside is large and high quality which is great for looks on the go. The pallet comes with a paper on some easy eye looks and how to use the pallet which i think is a great addition!
Mayra G.
Thornton, CO
I debated this because I already have multiple warm toned palettes. But as a Beauty Junkie I just could not stay away. I did not own any of the Tartelette palletes so the perfect opportunity came when I got an email from Ulta saying that they had all 3 in a vault for $100! I had a 20% off coupon and about $200 worth of cash in my rewards. I did not want to use all of my points so I ended up paying $30 out of pocket and $50 with points. I GOT 3 PALETTES FOR $30!! Anyways, I am excited to now have all 3 Tartelettes. This one is pretty and has some gorgeous colors. It actually is not as similar to the UD Heat as people said it would be. So yea...YOU NEED BOTH! The only reason I knocked it down a star is because I feel like 3 light matte shades to use as brow bone highlight is just too much and a waste of space. It is hard to use them for anything other than that purpose and to set the lid if you have light medium skin and higher. They could of given us a pretty shimmery gold with orange and red reflect (which is what the UD Heat is missing) maybe a mustard yellow matte color as well. I think those two could easily replace "Sunrise" and "Smore" because we can get those two in every other palette. I also think a nice deep chocolate brownish red to deepen the eye look would also complete it. Shoot, maybe just add another column and add those three!! Crackle looks beautiful in the pan and was the reason I decided to buy this shade. HOWEVER, once it is on the eye and you blend it in the glitter dissapears and lands on your cheeks instead. The idea is nice but mattes with random glitter flecks just never work out.
Spencer L.
Carmel CA
This palette is everything you could want in an warm palette. It’s got mattes and the shimmers are AMAZING! I can’t believe it’s not butterrr??!! Absolutely gorgeous shadows, and easily bendable. For someone who adores warm tones, this palette can be used for both a day and night look. It’s also not as similar to the UD heat palette as you might think, so yes.. you do have a valid excuse to get both! What??! If you aren’t into that, the UD palette is more warmed smokey tones/ deeper.. and the tartelette toasted is more wearable and “natural” if you will. My favorite shade is warmth, because it truly is the prefect warm tone to warm up any look.
Over all this palette is AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, and all around OUTSTANDING!! I am obsessed, and will definitely be wearing it for moths and months to come ❤️
Sasha M.
I'm obsessed with this palette.  I purchased it right after Thanksgiving, after debating with myself if I wanted this one or if I wanted the Urban Decay NAKED Heat.  And I have to say I'm so glad I purchased this one. The reason is because of my skin tone, and while earth tones and purples look nice on me, Heat might be too red, without enough versatile transition, highlight and matte shades.  So while, Heat is a beautiful palette, for me -- Toasted is more aligned to my needs.
Latte - one of the most beautiful base, and transition shades I've ever used. It's smooth and creamy at the same time.
Sunset - one of the most gorgeous lid shades I've ever used. I don't even know. It's unique.  It's most similar to Woodwinked from MAC, but different.  The texture is extra buttery like Woodwinked too.  But, this one is more bronze, then honey.
Candle - I LOVE, LOVE this color. I know a lot of people say it's chunky in some ways, but I find if you use a light hand, or use your fingers to put it on ... simply gorgeous.
S'more / Sunrise - I love to put those on top of my brow bone, and mix them.  It's seriously gorgeous.
Crackle - I've heard mixed things about this one too, but honestly, I really like it. I use it to smoke out in my crease and corner of my eyes -- with Cozy -- and it's beautiful!
Really, I couldn't be happier with my palette.
Plus, it smells delicious too :)
Maria S.
Webster , NY
I almost didn’t purchase this palette because I have the naked heat but I heard the formula was good so I wanted to try it. Everyone was right the formula is outstanding. The shadows blend like a dream and wear beautifully throughout the day. I also feel like I get completely different looks with the toasted palette than I do with the naked heat from urban decay. The naked heat to me gives more amber colors and the heat gives more generic neutrals. I would recommend the tarte over the urban decay palette but I do not think you can do wrong with either one. If you are on the fence as to which one to choose go in the store and see which color selection speaks to you more.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Ever since I saw the teasers for this palette, I knew I needed it. Once I swatched it while at Ulta, I was sold. Like my
other tarte palette, this one has a sweet smell to it, and great staying power.
A couple of the colors can be a little too powdery, but nothing that isn’t easy
to fix/work around. The shades are all beautiful warm tones and are easy to
build upon. As compared to the UD Heat palette, I would say these shades are
lighter – but it probably wouldn’t hurt to get both palettes since they are different. I used my Ulta
rewards for this and I got it for free essentially. Overall, I’m in love with this
palette.
Kathleen G.
I spent a long time deciding if I wanted to buy this palette and was so excited to finally get mines in the mail. The packaging is nice. Tried it out yesterday. It swatched well and is pigmented on the eyelids as well. There was a bit of fall out but that can be fix by tapping off the excess. A couple of things I wasn’t expecting was that when I opened it for the first time it wasn’t clean. There was “eye shadow dust” on the sides and for me presentation is a big deal. The shades are beautiful but a couple of them were more orange than I thought. Will be returning today.
Natalie W.
This palette is gorgeous the packaging is really cute it has flames on it witch is so cute bc the name is toasted and the shades are like oranges and brows. I use this like everyday day it’s perfect for everyday and night looks it looks good on anyone and it have like a chocolate sent I like it. They blend nicely and the colors are really pigmented and buttery soft. I would recommend this like 10/10 go buy this now
Christina K.
North Royalton
I held off getting this because I have the Urban Decay Naked Heat and a couple other warm tones palettes. As much as I love warm tones, I didn’t think I needed it. I’m really glad I bought it though. It’s really pigmented and blends like a dream. I absolutely love it. Did I need another warm tones palette? No, but I’d definitely rebuy it. Plus I had just given about 7 or 8 palettes I didn’t use much to a friend who is just getting into makeup so I figured I could use a new one. Also who doesn’t like the smell of Tarte eyeshadow palettes? So glad I made the purchase.
Jonnay V.
Do you prefer the glittery or matte colors?
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
Is this better or Tartelette in Bloom? I can't decide!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Help! I can’t chose between the toasted palette and the in bloom. I’m so drawn to the toasted but the in bloom colors look beautiful and feel a little more safe.
Alaa A.
Orland hills , IL
How pigmented are the eyeshadows? I love the colors it’s so pretty
Aris J.
Lexington
Omg this palette is amazing. I would love to add this to my makeup. Does anyone have it. Could you tell me what you honest thoughts are about it. Bc the colors all look great I love it as a big mirror please let me no.