BY TARTE #29 in Eyeshadow Palettes

What It Is
A party-in-a-palette (we’re talking 12, all-new warm & cozy shades) to celebrate our tartelettes & the wearable shades they asked for.

What It Does
Lets you mix & match 12 warm, rich eyeshadows (7 wearable mattes & 5 lustrous shimmers), arranged in separate rows to make 3 easy-to-DIY looks. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows:

• s'more (pinky beige)
  • Sunrise (golden beige)
  • Sunset (bronze)
  • Crackle (brown with gold flecks)
  • Cashmere (pale peach)
  • Latte (tan)
  • Simmer (copper)
  • Fireside (deep plum)

How To Use
Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom blended bold or more subtle looks suited for any occasion. This palette includes a mix of liner, lid and crease shadow shades and a step-by-step tartelette guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks perfect for any celebration – big or small.

Why We Love It
Dermatologist tested
Safe for contact lens wearers
Opthamologist tested

Ingredients

S'more Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sunrise Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sunset Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, dimethicone, alumina, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Crackle Ingredients: Talc, mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Cashmere Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Warmth Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Flame Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc stearate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Cozy Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Candle Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, alumina, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, zinc stearate, dimethicone, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Latte Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Simmer Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), ultramarines (CI 77007), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fireside Ingredients: Mica, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).
formulated without:

• How long does a palette like this last?5 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Is it as good as the naked heat palette ...2 Answers
  • OMG😱 It looks amazing. Who tried it? What do you guys think? I re...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Amazeballs!!! Obviously, we all know for a fact that tarte's eyeshadows are pigmented, but every new product they have always surprises and shocks me :) This beats the [product:colourpop-i-think-i-love-you-pressed-powder-shadow-palette] , and though I still love it, tarte gets the prize! Perfect for fall, my fav season 🎉 Yasss!!!" in 248 reviews
  • "Love this! I love the tarte shadow formula so I knew I wanted this when it came out. It’s pigmented, blendable, and as long as I tap my brush off I get no fall out. It is a bit powdery but no more than any of my other shadows. The shades are so blendable that I don’t have to sit forever and work at blending them like some other shadows so I gravitate towards this palette more than my others. It’s just so easy and beautiful I can’t put it down. I will say that the shade crackle is a matte with gold glitter and it’s a bit different. If I tap it in with my finger on the lid it shows up the same.. but if I use a fluffy blending brush with it the glitter blends away. So depending on preferences that could be good or bad. I don’t mind it since it means I can use it two ways. I got my palette at ulta with a coupon and rewards so I paid $29 instead of $46. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a warm toned palette" in 41 reviews
  • "Love this! I love the tarte shadow formula so I knew I wanted this when it came out. It’s pigmented, blendable, and as long as I tap my brush off I get no fall out. It is a bit powdery but no more than any of my other shadows. The shades are so blendable that I don’t have to sit forever and work at blending them like some other shadows so I gravitate towards this palette more than my others. It’s just so easy and beautiful I can’t put it down. I will say that the shade crackle is a matte with gold glitter and it’s a bit different. If I tap it in with my finger on the lid it shows up the same.. but if I use a fluffy blending brush with it the glitter blends away. So depending on preferences that could be good or bad. I don’t mind it since it means I can use it two ways. I got my palette at ulta with a coupon and rewards so I paid $29 instead of $46. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a warm toned palette" in 39 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow and would definitely use it! It last long and Sadie’s come off fast! I love the nude and brown light colors very good value and not too pricey I would highly recommend it and would use it alot" in 37 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm really surprised I love this palette so much. I purchased it during my birthday shopping spree at sephora this morning (thank goodness for the rouge 20 percent off sale starting today! Saved $229!)
Since it came out I was eyeing it because I was loving the base oranges but I thought it would probably look very taupe based like most neutral palettes. So I decided against this palette for a while until today since there's a bunch of just released palettes I wanted. So when I got those I grabbed this as well.
I took a shower and washed my face and after that plucked my brows, used my toner and my primer and then did my makeup.
I followed the look on the included sheet for the first look except I added a couple more transition shades. It looked great. I love how they add those for beginners. I love coordinating and experimenting with my own color combos with makeup but it was such a pretty look I just had to try it out. It turned out gorgeous (as pictured.)
The shadows were pretty soft and finely milled but not so finely milled that there was a bunch of fall out. It was almost perfect in that sense with no fall out.
The colors blended super easily and they all go together so well on the eye. There's plenty of liner and defining and crease shades as well as many highlight and lid shades but only a couple true transition colors. I'm ok with that since I own over 60 palettes and have more than enough transition shades.
I've been wearing it for 8 hours now and I even slept on it for an hour with just my normal face primer and nars soft matte concealer as my eyelid primer and it hasn't even faded which is amazing because I have such oily skin.
The colors are truly a super warm and toasted color. They have a lot of depth and are very unique for being a form of neutral colors.
I loved the wildness of the packaging. The design is hot. I usually think leopard print is tacky but they really pulled it off here. The packaging has a good weight to it as well so it just looks and feels expensive all together.
It clicks shut securely so traveling would be possible. Just be careful. The mirror is as big as the cover and it's very clear which makes it super useful to hold it super up close to your face and attempt perfection because you can see all the flaws.
Perfect fall and winter colors. Can be dressed up or down for day or night. Great colors for liners as well with a wet liner brush like most eyeshadows.
The cost is about average for a compareable palette but the quality is definitely there so you won't be disappointed.
Overall I definitely recommend.
Only purchase from authorized retailers like sephora to avoid purchasing a fake.
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
I had debated this pallet for a looong time. Everytime i went into ULTA i swatched it and was highly impressed everytime. I finally caved yesterday and the only thing i regret is not buying it sooner!

SHADOWs:The mattes in a pallet i feel can make or break it, if they are good than the pallet is good. If they are crap, no point in buying it. All shades in this pallet blend like a dream, a little goes a long way here! As for the shimmer shades....damn. This is what dreams are made of. I was curious if you could do a subtle daytime look with this pallet as some of the shades are more bold, turns out it was super easy! The only reason i knocked this pallet down a star was because of the shade crackle. It’s a matte shadow with loose chunky glitter in it, the glitter has nothing to bond it together while blending into the eye so the glitter falls everywhere leaving the shadow essentially useless. This is basically a throw away shadow and i feel like it could have been replaced with a shadow that makes more sense. Shadows have a slight scent to them but nothing overwhelming, smells almost like marshmallows or something well...toasted. I see what you did there tart haha.

PACKAGE: this pallet just feels luxurious in your hands, it’s got a bit of weight to it so it feels sturdy but is the perfect size for traveling. I love the flame art of the front with the gold, eye catcher for sure. The mirror inside is large and high quality which is great for looks on the go. The pallet comes with a paper on some easy eye looks and how to use the pallet which i think is a great addition!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I debated this because I already have multiple warm toned palettes. But as a Beauty Junkie I just could not stay away. I did not own any of the Tartelette palletes so the perfect opportunity came when I got an email from Ulta saying that they had all 3 in a vault for $100! I had a 20% off coupon and about $200 worth of cash in my rewards. I did not want to use all of my points so I ended up paying $30 out of pocket and $50 with points. I GOT 3 PALETTES FOR $30!! Anyways, I am excited to now have all 3 Tartelettes. This one is pretty and has some gorgeous colors. It actually is not as similar to the UD Heat as people said it would be. So yea...YOU NEED BOTH! The only reason I knocked it down a star is because I feel like 3 light matte shades to use as brow bone highlight is just too much and a waste of space. It is hard to use them for anything other than that purpose and to set the lid if you have light medium skin and higher. They could of given us a pretty shimmery gold with orange and red reflect (which is what the UD Heat is missing) maybe a mustard yellow matte color as well. I think those two could easily replace "Sunrise" and "Smore" because we can get those two in every other palette. I also think a nice deep chocolate brownish red to deepen the eye look would also complete it. Shoot, maybe just add another column and add those three!! Crackle looks beautiful in the pan and was the reason I decided to buy this shade. HOWEVER, once it is on the eye and you blend it in the glitter dissapears and lands on your cheeks instead. The idea is nice but mattes with random glitter flecks just never work out.
Aryn L.
I love this palette overall. I purchased this because the Tartelette in Bloom is one of my favorite palettes of all time, and I was hoping for the same formula in this Toasted palette. I am mostly pleased with this palette. I bought it with a coupon code off the Tarte website, so it was a good deal. I find that I get really nice pigmentation with this palette, and I love the smell of it. I think Tarte describes it as a vanilla scent, but with the theme of this one it does make me think of marshmallows.

The packaging is really sturdy and beautiful and looks fantastic sitting on top of your vanity.

The only downfall for me with this palette is the shade "candle". It is very chunky and needs a sticky primer for it to stay but I'm willing to work with that!
Spencer L.
Carmel CA
This palette is everything you could want in an warm palette. It’s got mattes and the shimmers are AMAZING! I can’t believe it’s not butterrr??!! Absolutely gorgeous shadows, and easily bendable. For someone who adores warm tones, this palette can be used for both a day and night look. It’s also not as similar to the UD heat palette as you might think, so yes.. you do have a valid excuse to get both! What??! If you aren’t into that, the UD palette is more warmed smokey tones/ deeper.. and the tartelette toasted is more wearable and “natural” if you will. My favorite shade is warmth, because it truly is the prefect warm tone to warm up any look.
Over all this palette is AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, and all around OUTSTANDING!! I am obsessed, and will definitely be wearing it for moths and months to come ❤️
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I have been waiting for this thing for months!!! I absolutely love the Tartelette In Bloom and the Pro palette so I had very high hopes. The color scheme is perfect. Same beautiful formula as the In Bloom. All tarte shadows are a bit more powdery than some brands (though much less powdery than Anastasia and Lorac) but knowing this, I just dip lightly. Smells wonderful, blends amazing, and the longevity is great too. The shine is amazing, as well. This was worth the wait - I am glad that I didn’t break down and buy the Heat palette!

As a side note, I so appreciate that they made this palette magnetic (I recently figured out the Clay Face Shaping palette and the Pro Glow are, Too.) depotting the Tartelette In Bloom was rough to say the least. I have limited space and I like making my own palettes. Good job, tarte!

Another note: I was concerned that Candle would be the same as Funny Girl (both on bottom left of their respective palettes). Definitely not. Candle has a warmer yellow white tone, whereas Funny Girl leans more pink. Swatches side by side you can definitely tell the difference.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I must say that I am unfortunately disappointed with this palette.  There is not much variety of looks you can create since all the shadows are far too similar.  They blend nicely but there is not much variation in the middle orange tones and although I use different shadows, I seem to keep creating the same look over and over.  I don't find myself reaching for this palette much and it's one of the only palettes that I own that I regret buying.

Some positives:  the packaging is beautiful.  It's high quality, sturdy, and fits nicely in my hands when I use it.  It smells amazing, that classic tarte vanilla scent but with the theme of this palette I like to think of it as toasted marshmallow.
Sasha M.
I'm obsessed with this palette.  I purchased it right after Thanksgiving, after debating with myself if I wanted this one or if I wanted the Urban Decay NAKED Heat.  And I have to say I'm so glad I purchased this one. The reason is because of my skin tone, and while earth tones and purples look nice on me, Heat might be too red, without enough versatile transition, highlight and matte shades.  So while, Heat is a beautiful palette, for me -- Toasted is more aligned to my needs.
Latte - one of the most beautiful base, and transition shades I've ever used. It's smooth and creamy at the same time.
Sunset - one of the most gorgeous lid shades I've ever used. I don't even know. It's unique.  It's most similar to Woodwinked from MAC, but different.  The texture is extra buttery like Woodwinked too.  But, this one is more bronze, then honey.
Candle - I LOVE, LOVE this color. I know a lot of people say it's chunky in some ways, but I find if you use a light hand, or use your fingers to put it on ... simply gorgeous.
S'more / Sunrise - I love to put those on top of my brow bone, and mix them.  It's seriously gorgeous.
Crackle - I've heard mixed things about this one too, but honestly, I really like it. I use it to smoke out in my crease and corner of my eyes -- with Cozy -- and it's beautiful!
Really, I couldn't be happier with my palette.
Plus, it smells delicious too :)
shontae h.
The colors are simply amazing for creating every day looks and more dramatic ones. Super pigmented, a little on the brush goes a long way and you can build and blend them very easily. I was so excited to use this palette that I accidentally dropped it the third time I used it and my heart stopped for a second, only to see that colors DID NOT BREAK and neither did the mirror??. I'm not saying it's indestructible, but it's certainly better than what I've used so far. What else can be said, I am not very make up savy, but this palette is so easy to work with and you can create such amazing looks with it that I finish my make up feeling like a pro. Would totally recommend.
Maria S.
Webster, NY
I almost didn’t purchase this palette because I have the naked heat but I heard the formula was good so I wanted to try it. Everyone was right the formula is outstanding. The shadows blend like a dream and wear beautifully throughout the day. I also feel like I get completely different looks with the toasted palette than I do with the naked heat from urban decay. The naked heat to me gives more amber colors and the heat gives more generic neutrals. I would recommend the tarte over the urban decay palette but I do not think you can do wrong with either one. If you are on the fence as to which one to choose go in the store and see which color selection speaks to you more.
Jonnay V.
Do you prefer the glittery or matte colors?
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
How long does a palette like this last?
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
OMG😱 It looks amazing. Who tried it? What do you guys think? I really want to buy it😍
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
Is this better or Tartelette in Bloom? I can't decide!
Patricia C.
Anaheim , CA
So I definitely have the other two tart palette and well not this one l. What are the problems about this? I heard many good things but not really bad and I wanted all honesty.