tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette

Calling all on-the-go tartelettes™! Enhance your shadow wardrobe with this pocket-perfect version of the best-selling tartelette™ palette, featuring six all-new shades to refresh, define and transition your flirty stare from day to play.

6 Shades:

• Whisper (light pink)
  • Crush (taupe shimmer)
  • Heartbreaker (brown)
  • Wink (light mauve)
  • First kiss (mauve shimmer)
  • Bff (plum)
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Shadow play with this clay-infused, pocket-perfect version of tarte’s best-selling tartelette™ palette. It features four everyday matte shadows paired with two captivating lusters so you can refresh, define and transition your smoldering stare from day to play. The flirty, flattering shades feature lid, crease and highlight pairings so tartelettes can create modern, alluring looks without the guesswork. Powered by tarte’s signature Amazonian clay formula, you’ll get the same pigmented payoff, blendability and weartime as the original tartelette™ palette – all in this chic, petite tease!

Whisper Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Crush Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium sodium borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Heartbreaker Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Wink Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

First Kiss Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Bff Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, mica, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: Take your look from day to play with the Tartelette Tease Palette! Use your favorite eyeshadow brush to apply the mix of liner, lid and crease shades, and create alluring, versatile looks.

How well do these eyeshadows blend?
Can you buy these eyeshadow colors separately? Cause I am about to run out of heartbreaker tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette
It looks like it has some of the same colors as the Tartelette in Bloom palette, does it? I wanna buy that palette but I don’t want to waste my money if this has most of the same colors. Is this palette worth the money?
Start your review of tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoBurbank, California
tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette uploaded by Marielle O.
Right off the bat, the first thing I noticed was the vanilla scent of the shadows. A breeze blew by, and I went, “Mmmm…!” Next, I noticed how pleasantly buttery the shadows were. They were easy to pick up and blend together on the lids with a shader brush, and I got almost no fallout. The exceptions to the rule, however, and it came in the form of Crush and Heartbreaker. The former’s chunky shimmer pigments are ideal for lightly dabbing on targeted areas for sparkle, while the latter had a somewhat patchy application. I like the level of pigmentation on the Tartelette Tease palette. I get a fair amount of color, but it’s easy to blend and sheer out at the same time with my shader brush. As for longevity, it could use some improvement. After 4 hours, the shadows have fully creased. (And that is already with a little bit of silicone primer on my lids.)
10 months ago
I love tarte cosmetics in general. I love their palettes. This palettes gives you a natural look on the go. And loving the scents of their pallettes smells like chocolate like you want to eat it.
7 months agoAlexandria, MN
Love the colors and how well they blend. Covers much better than other palettes that I have used. There is a nice scent to the colors. Is well worth the extra dollars, as it lasts a long time.
9 months agoDelran, NJ
Tarte’s mini palettes are the perfect little gift and the best travel accessory. They really have their formula figured out and the shadows are always beautiful, blendable, and pigmented.
9 months agoMarshall, VA
Smells soooo good! I received this as a Christmas present. The colors aren’t super pigmented but they’re buildable. The colors are cute, easy to use, and great for simple everyday looks!
6 months agoRohnert Park, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
For days when I want to do a full face but I’m on a time crunch, this is my go to! It has enough shades to do natural looks or bold night time looks. Super pigmented color and blends easily
2 years ago

Excellent palette for travel. Small compact. It contains the basic shade. I can make ordinary make-up and evening with this pallet. The shadows are very pleasant texture, they stiffen well.

2 years agoBryan, TX
I got this handy lil palette in the tarte Glam Goodies Discovery Set, which makes a ridiculous amount of sense because if you want to purchase the palette alone it's something like $23, and the set is around $25. (You get the palette and mini sizes of a lippie and the tarteist lash paint mascara, which is the BEST). Anyway, this is the handiest palette and perfect for traveling. Tarte's eyeshadows are amazing, and these are no different. The formula is great and longwearing - no creases. Of the six shades, I love Crush, Wink, First Kiss, and BFF. The last one is a deep burgundy/brown that I am in love with. I would probably still pay full price for this palette given how wonderful the shades are, but if you're in the market for it, spend the extra $2 and treat yourself to some new lipstick and mascara with the set.
3 years agoMishawaka, IN
I really wasn't too impressed with this palette. It was my first time owning tarte eye shadows so I had high expectations of the amazonian clay eye shadow formula. The colors are gorgeous looking at the pan, but they were like non existent looking on my light-medium skin tone even with a primer set with the lighter shade. The shimmers weren't super pigmented either and weren't enough for me to really tie the look together, even using both together. The darker shades had the pigment I was looking for, but didn't blend as well. If there were a better shimmer included in this palette it would be better, but I am considering returning it. I do think this would work better for lighter skin tones.
8 months agoOshawa, ON
I very rarely have time to put makeup on now a days, so when I choose to use eyeshadow I need it to be nice and easy. These colors work great on my fair skin, & blend beautifully.

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...