BY TARTE

An everyday eyeshadow palette with 12 all matte shades that are anything but basic.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Warm & cool matte eyeshadows ranging from light to deep are arranged in rows for 3 easy looks – customize your application to switch from natural to dramatic. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows

• Super mom (ivory)
  • Wanderer (light brown)
  • Power player (taupe)
  • Fashionista (black)

Super Mom, Caregiver And Free Spirit Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Natural Beauty, Power Player, Dreamer, And Force Of Nature Ingredients: Talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Multi-tasker Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Best Friend Ingredients: Talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Bombshell Ingredients: Boron Nitride, zinc stearate, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wanderer Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fashionista Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, zinc stearate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom blended bold or more subtle looks suited for any occasion
  • Includes a step-by-step tartelette guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks perfect for any celebration – big or small
  • Need a new eyeshadow brush to use with this palette? Try the rule bender double-ended eyeshadow brush

• How is the fall out?3 Answers
  • Who else is absolutely in love with Tarts eyeshadows?3 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this?2 Answers
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette
  • "The consistency of the shadows is amazing, they apply so smoothly! They never crease and are very pigmented. They also lost so long even without a primer!" in 1889 reviews
  • "I'm absolutely obsessed with this palette at the moment. I'd had my eye on it since it came out but hadn't seriously considered purchasing it. A few weeks ago, however, my mom was visiting and I decided I wanted a matte purple eyeshadow. Apparently this is a much more demanding request than I thought and we ended up searching 3 different Sephoras for the Make Up Forever shade i decided on. Finally I decided to just purchase this palette since the price for all 12 shadows was the same as 3 by Make Up Forever. Since buying this pallet I've used it every single day. It can be used for nice, neutral looks or for bold smokey eyes. The quality of the shadows is fantastic. Great pigmentation and super days blending. Absolutely love it. Just bought one for my sister as well." in 790 reviews
  • "palette is pretty good quality. smells amazing and has a good color scheme. was bought at ulta im a repeat user. i use it in almost every makeup look. this is a pallet you grab and go great for travel has an everyday look. " in 506 reviews
  • "Long lasting, beautiful colors! I want this pallet to last forever! You can do a normal everyday look or jazz it up for a night out! " in 239 reviews
  • "I love these matte eyeshadows you can create sk many different looks out of this pallet and it last awhile" in 2 reviews
Baylie B.
Dakota Dunes
This is probably my favorite high-end eyeshadow palette. I use every color in it unlike other palettes in which only a few shades are wearable for an everyday look. This is the perfect palette for a bright day look but contains shades that could darken the look up to make it more sultry. The palette smells really good which is an added bonus. They blend out really well and stay on all day. I love it!
Josie M.
Great palette! This all matte palette is super pigmented and long wearing with super easy application. The eyeshadows blend like a dream. The packaging is very thin and sleek, easy to travel with, I would just be careful because they eyeshadows can break easily and you don’t want that to happen, so make sure to keep secure if you are traveling with it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my go to palettes. I have spent over 11 thousand dollars at sephora the last 2 years and have been a huge fan and collector of high end and high quality make up since way before it was trendy.
I remember wearing drugstore makeup all the time and then going to sephora because I was at the mall and it was a store full of makeup which had always been my passion. I did my makeup and it looked amazing and lasted all day. I have been hooked ever since. But things have changed. Since high end makeup is trendy the quality has suffered in a lot of companies that just want to constantly push out a new and trendy product and not a quality product.
I first purchased the in bloom palette as I love shimmers. They widen the eye and make the face look younger and more glowy. I was in love with the in bloom. I wasn't interested in the original matte version. Then I was offered a shopping spree and I grabbed whatever I could in terms of palettes and more so I grabbed this.
I use this just as much as the in bloom. Even though its all matte it's not hard to come up with endless amounts of color combinations and placements for tons of one palette looks for all types of occasions and days and weather and styles.
I do prefer to use this with other palettes as more of a transition shade palette but it's just an all together really great palette for anything and every thing you can think of.
I really loved that there was some beautiful purples in here and some more unique colors other than just the normal taupe and brown palettes or neon type palettes of today and especially when this palette was released. It was hard to find good purple shadows in a palette. There are a ton of great transition and highlight colors.
It blends like a dream and is super pigmented in every color without a ton of fall out. It also smells amazing like a very warm vanilla.
It is a bit pricy for some basically neutral colored palette but its of amazing quality and is very easy to use so I totally recommend. Ive had mine for over a year and its still a favorige go to.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I love this palette. The packaging is solid and  sturdy while remaining aesthetically pleasing. It has a nice mirror you can actually use. If you already have a lot of standard shades and mattes, you definately do not need this, although they are so nice to work with. I prefer this to Tartlette Toasted and In Bloom (HISS!). Now that Tarte has discontinued Clay Play 1, this is the palette I would recommend to anyone curious about Tarte. The all matte shadows are smooth and blend so effortlessly. The palette has a light vanilla smell that might bother some but it's a realistic gourmet vanilla vs. B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance. It's easy to pull a quick look together. You probably aren't going to get many experimental looks out of this palette but, if you are a play it safe "beauty make up" type, it will still give you the ability to mix it up a little so you don't get bored.
Christy B.
Harrisonburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this all matte eyeshadow palette because it has every color I am going to need from my brow bone highlight and transition colors to my intense smokey colors. I love that I can bring this along with my favorite Violet Voss Rainbow Palette and be set for a colorful look with colors that blends beautifully with all colors.
Layla S.
I love this palette! Tarte offers amazing products and they do not disappoint with their shadows. Colors are pigmented and buttery smooth. They blend very easily and stay on all day. I wear contacts and the formula does not bother my eyes. I also love the mixture of mattes and shimmers isn this neutral color scheme. A++
Janny C.
Westfield
Soooooo gorgeous agh! Each shadow is amazingly pigmented and blend super nicely for those Smokey eyes! These shades are my go to when I go out since they are simple and classy. The only thing is that if your someone that tries to keep a smaller makeup bag, this palette is more square and you might not be able to fit it.
Bree B.
Great Falls, MT
I bought in bloom first and went back to buy this just mattes palette because I was in love with the formula. The Amazonian clay blends so well and the colors are truly so pigmented. I always recommend this palette to my mom because I think it’s good for all ages and all kind of looks whether it’s day or night.
Kas F.
Parker, CO
Tarte is such a great line to begin with. I use their foundation and mascara and this palette. I prefer matte everything so this is the greatest palette to ever be designed for me. Mainly because I can get so many different looks from it. I also use one of them for my eyebrows because I have a smoky amethyst brunette colored hair so it just pairs better if I use the purplish eyeshadow on the bottom. I also really love this palette because it stays on for a long time with out needing touch ups. However, I don't have oily skin so I guess that is why it might stay on me better. I don't use any other eyeshadow since I have bought this one for 2 reasons: I use it every day and it has all the colors I need... AND because I have had it for over year and STILL have a lot in each one.
Elizabeth M.
Little Rock
I love a palette for travel and this one has the BEST colors that are highly pigmented!  You can achieve multiple daytime looks and then touch it up with darker colors for night!! There are not as many all-matte palettes to choose from and this is definitely one of my favorites!
Vicki T.
I wanna know about the pigmentation too. I'm interested to use it, but first i want to be secure.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What are your thoughts on this palette? Is it a must have?
Rosie J.
Vancouver, BC
Is this palette really good?! I want to try this product, I always see this used by youtube beauty vloggers/guru all the time. Hope I could try this out.
Amina B.
How is the pigmentation?? Do these shadows last long?
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I have been looking for a good matte pallet...is this one worth the money?

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.