MakeupEyeEyeshadow Palettestarte
tarte tartelette Amazonian clay matte palette

tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette

An everyday eyeshadow palette with 12 all matte shades that are anything but basic.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Warm & cool matte eyeshadows ranging from light to deep are arranged in rows for 3 easy looks – customize your application to switch from natural to dramatic. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows

• Super mom (ivory)
  • Wanderer (light brown)
  • Power player (taupe)
  • Fashionista (black)

Super Mom, Caregiver And Free Spirit Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Natural Beauty, Power Player, Dreamer, And Force Of Nature Ingredients: Talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Multi-tasker Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Best Friend Ingredients: Talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Bombshell Ingredients: Boron Nitride, zinc stearate, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wanderer Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fashionista Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, zinc stearate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom blended bold or more subtle looks suited for any occasion
  • Includes a step-by-step tartelette guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks perfect for any celebration – big or small
  • Need a new eyeshadow brush to use with this palette? Try the rule bender double-ended eyeshadow brush

HooW good is the pigment on this palette? Is it long lasting?
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette ? I'm looking for a good cool tone palette. Is this palette cooler tones han the "In Bloom" palette?
Start your review of tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The consistency of the shadows is amazing, they apply so smoothly! They never crease and are very pigmented. They also lost so long even without a primer!in reviews
...buying this pallet I've used it every single day. It can be used for nice, neutral looks or for bold smokey eyes. The quality of the shadows is fantastic. Great pigmentation and super days blending. Absolutely love it. Just bought one for my sister as well.in reviews
...scheme. was bought at ulta im a repeat user. i use it in almost every makeup look. this is a pallet you grab and go great for travel has an everyday look. in reviews
Long lasting, beautiful colors! I want this pallet to last forever! You can do a normal everyday look or jazz it up for a night out! in reviews
I love these matte eyeshadows you can create sk many different looks out of this pallet and it last awhilein reviews
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Krizia P.
I love the versatility of colors on this product. They are all matte and they have good blendability and pigmentation. They make my job easier as a makeup artist because the colors are on point and there are less fall-outs. I even recommend this to my clients to buy tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette as their personal palette.
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is perfect for everyday use. Very natural but buildable if you need an intense night look. The darker shades you can use as an eyeliner too. And it smells so good like vanilla cupcakes. It’s one of my favorite matte palettes!
Christina D.
Laredo, TX
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Christina D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect when wanting to create a romantic soft look or a dramatic Smokey eye! Color payoff is amazing and eyeshadow glides on smoothly.
Pezzy P.
Grand Forks
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Pezzy P.
I use this palette EVERYDAY! I’m always using the top two browns on the right for my eyebrows and the two nude colors on the the left for my blending. It’s a great palette for all around use!! Would recommend and buy again!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,549 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Tarte tartelette Amazonian clay matte eyeshadow palette and it retails for $39.00. Has 12 shadows, all mattes. Just a tiny bit powdery. The only problem shadow was best friend. The rest has medium, buildable pigment and blended easily. Not a super pigmented formula. Some shades lasted roughly 8 hours, others faded sooner with a primer. Best friend was pretty sheer.
Carrie N.
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Carrie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are looking for a cool toned neutral matte palette....look no further! It takes very little product to make an impact. It’s super blendable. with very little fallout. I wish I had known about this palette sooner. I can see it’s going to be my go to everyday palette. Love, love, love the tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette!
Erica Z.
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Erica Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect on the go eyeshadow. Small pallet for everyday on the go look. Recommend to anyone that just wants something small but workable
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Tarte’s In Bloom palette and have been using it faithfully for years. I was curious to try the matte Amazonian clay version and experiment with some new shades. I’m a neutral matte girl all the way and the light pink and brown tones in this palette are to die for. The eyeshadows are creamy and easy to apply but not as heavily pigmented as I expected. They do have long wearing power with very little creasing or fall out. I think this will be a nice palette for the upcoming Fall. #Tarte #Tartlette #AmazonianClay #Matte
Jessica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first Tarte purchase and I have to say I am so impressed! I was worried the palette would be a cheap paper box with flaky, messy, cheap shadow and I was wrong. PROS: the colors are matte and pigmented, but easily blendable. The color stays on even without using primer. The palette has great neutrals but it isn't the boring gray, beige, and cream that most people think of when dealing with neutral colors. This palette includes some Smokey, purple, colors and soft taupe and even champagne colors, but they are totally wearable for everyday. (I don't wear much makeup ever, and I would and have been wearing these daily because they are so buildable.) I can go for a very light, natural look or a slightly darker, more intense look. The packaging is good! It is a heavier metal case with a large mirror. CONS: This really isn't even much of a con for me, but the shadows have a slight scent. It is like vanilla or something sweet. OVERALL: I recommend for someone who likes multiple natural colors, NO shimmer, and good packaging. #tartelette #eyeshadow #makeup #matte #neutrals tarte tartelette Amazonian clay matte palette
Donna D.
Hanscom Afb, MA
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Donna D.
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette uploaded by Donna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tartelette eye shadow palettes are becoming my favorite palettes. This is my first time using their products and I love them and will be buying again in the future. They are a bit pricey but worth the price. tartelette Amazonian clay matte palette

1,572 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Latinka K.
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer D. il y a 5 mois
Sorry to say this but Tarte really makes some of the WORST shadows on the market. Beautiful packaging. Yet their blushes are some of the best out there. Very hit and miss with them. Dont waste your money on their shadows. Try Lunar Beauty. Amazing shadows.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Arda B. il y a un an
ℳelisa C.
London
il y a un an
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette ? Does this palette have fallout?
Tracy F. il y a un an
It does but it blends like a dream !
Allyson V.
il y a un an
tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette ? J'aimerais acheter cette palette mais je ne sais pas si elle vaut le prix
Elyssa C. il y a un an
Belle palette neutre, Les couleurs s'estompent Trop bien! La texture est cremeuse et la palette sent le chocolat!