BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

Get your shadow skills bloomin' with this easy-to-use cult-favorite eyeshadow palette with 12 brightening matte & microshimmer shades that will become your everyday essentials.

Includes 12 eyeshadows:

• charmer (off white)
  • jetsetter (warm taupe)
  • rocker (shimmering taupe)
  • smokeshow (black brown)
  • flower child (peachy nude)
  • smarty pants (tan)
  • firecracker (bronze copper)
  • activist (dark brown)
  • funny girl (champagne)
  • sweetheart (peach)
  • rebel (chestnut brown)
  • leader (aubergine)

WHAT IT DOES

• Warm-toned mix of lid, crease & liner shades
  • Arranged in rows for three easy looks
  • Infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending without chalkiness & intense payoff

POWERED BY

• Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Dermatologist tested

charmer Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

jetsetter Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

rocker Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, silica, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

smokeshow Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

flower child Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

smarty pants Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

firecracker Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

activist Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

funny girl Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

sweetheart Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

rebel Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

leader Ingredients: Silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Usage:

• Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom looks for any occasion
  • Includes step-by-step tartelette™ guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks
  • Need a new eyeshadow brush to use with this palette? Try the rule bender double-ended eyeshadow brush

• Which do you prefer Too Faced Tarte or Dior?12 Answers
  • This palette of shades I really liked the pigmentation if...2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer Too Faced Tarte or Dior?2 Answers
Laura G.
I picked this palette up during Ulta's 25 days of deals sale last month and have always wanted to try it due to the massive hype around it. I needed a solid neutral palette of soft browns I could go to daily and so far this has been exactly that. If I want a day wear it looks like I'm barely trying or want to be subtle, I reach for this. Pretty much all the shades work great. They're buildable, they're smooth, they blend out well. I only really have issues with the shade Funny Girl as I found myself digging to get it on my brush and only really worked better with a wet brush. But overall, I've been enjoying the ease of this palette, plus it smells amazing. Great product for any skill level, and definitely recommend for beginners. I'm glad I didn't splurge the $40 for this, but very happy I did pay the $20 for this. I'd say wait for a deal, but it's a staple palette for anyone's collection.
Sreela S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is absolutely stunning. It’s easily one of my most favorite purchases I’ve made to date. The packaging is beautiful. Tarte provides a generous mirror, making this palette ideal to travel with. You get a nicely distributed range of both shimmer and matte shadows. I love love love the formula; colors are super pigmented, soft, very blend-able & stays put all day. You can create both natural, every day and night time glam looks. The only slightly negative aspect is that there is a bit of fallout, but you can easily work around that; nothing a little tap-off can’t fix. Overall, tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette is a must have!
Nikki B.
I got this palette just the other day and already it's one of the only 3 palettes I would ever re-buy. The shades are creamy, pigmented, don't budge or fade, and some of the most blendable I have ever come across. It's amazing for everyday looks but you can also create going-out looks with it as well.  The huge mirror is a big plus, as is the overall size of the palette. I consider it the perfect size for travel. If I could rate it a million stars, I would.
Mariah L.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
The tartelette palettes are some of my favorite palettes on the market! Each color can be worn everyday and with these palettes you really don’t need any other in your collection! They have you covered with every shade! The colors are super pigmented which is nice. The matte colors are easy to blend. I have nothing bad to say! The only tip is be careful not to drop it and when traveling because these shadow pots are quick to shatter!
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a loved palette of mine. I really do love my neutral/nude shades for eyeshadow. This one is that perfect nude palette with light to dark shades, a couple shimmers and a dark dark brown. You can create a lot of pretty looks with just this one palette. The Tarte shadow formula is a really nice one especially their mattes. All around love this and recommend this palette!
Jay L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing palette. The eyeshadows are super soft (with the exception of the darkest matte shade) and the whole thing smells like chocolate. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, and are super beautiful colors. I don’t wear heavy makeup, so palette is perfect for more natural, everyday looks, and still has some glitter shades I can use for a night out or something fancier.
keila p.
I dont really like the formula for tarte palettes, i think its decent if your desperate to wear eyeshadow and this is the only palettes you have. They blend out kind of odd, i think you really have to work hard to make it look blended. I would not spend my money ever again on buying a tarte palette. tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
I LOVE this palette! It is my go to palette! Most loved in my collection. I love the vanilla scent of the shadows and the creamy texture. I love mixing colors from this palette with colors in the tarte™ tartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palette, and the tarte™ tartelette™ flirt eyeshadow palette. Currently at Ulta is a vault pack of the original tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette and the toasted palette as well as the tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette for $90! I have been trying to resist this deal. Knowing all three are $36 each, it is a small savings-BUT so worth it for the quality of these palettes! I never did purchase the original tarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palette as I prefer warm shades, but this is a deal and I could gift that palette to a friend or family member that loves cool shades.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time favorite! First off, cute packaging, includes mirror, smells great (like cake!). Love the mix of warm, cool, matte, and shimmery colors. THIS LASTS FOREVER. I have had it for 2 years now and it still works and I used it every day. It’s perfect because it’s small enough to travel with and can give you day to night looks!
Heather G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eye shadow pallet. It has a light but lovely scent. It has the perfect amount of matte shades to shimmers. The colors range from beautiful light nudes to deep bold nudes. The colors blend well with little to no fall out. There is a small amount of kick back in the pan though. But otherwise a lovely pallet.
Amanda K.
Is this really worth the money? I mean yes it's a beautiful palette and I want it but it is pricey and will I really use all the colors? how do the blend?
Jackie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've heard so much about this tarte pallet and I was wondering is it really good or pigmented ???
Jennifer J.
Gresham
Are these shadows easy to blend? And are they super pigmented and creamy?
Mounira B.
Montréal
How much does it cost? are the colors really as shown on the picture? are they well pigmented?
Maysie C.
Fairhope
I have been wanting to get this palette and another palette that's for naked but i only have a limited amount of money so should i get this palette or the naked