BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

Get your shadow skills bloomin' with this easy-to-use cult-favorite eyeshadow palette with 12 brightening matte & microshimmer shades that will become your everyday essentials.

Includes 12 eyeshadows:

• charmer (off white)
  • jetsetter (warm taupe)
  • rocker (shimmering taupe)
  • smokeshow (black brown)
  • flower child (peachy nude)
  • smarty pants (tan)
  • firecracker (bronze copper)
  • activist (dark brown)
  • funny girl (champagne)
  • sweetheart (peach)
  • rebel (chestnut brown)
  • leader (aubergine)

WHAT IT DOES

• Warm-toned mix of lid, crease & liner shades
  • Arranged in rows for three easy looks
  • Infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending without chalkiness & intense payoff

POWERED BY

• Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Dermatologist tested

charmer Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

jetsetter Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

rocker Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, silica, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

smokeshow Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

flower child Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

smarty pants Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

firecracker Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

activist Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

funny girl Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

sweetheart Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

rebel Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

leader Ingredients: Silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Usage:

• Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom looks for any occasion
  • Includes step-by-step tartelette™ guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks
  • Need a new eyeshadow brush to use with this palette? Try the rule bender double-ended eyeshadow brush

• Which do you prefer Too Faced Tarte or Dior?12 Answers
  • This palette of shades I really liked the pigmentation if...2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer Too Faced Tarte or Dior?2 Answers
tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette

Start your review of tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mary P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this pallet! I have been wanting this for over a year now, and I’m obsessed! I finally bought this right after Christmas from Ulta, and I haven’t put it down since! This pallet can be used for every day looks or more glam looks for the evening. The colors are super pigmented, and even the mates are gorgeous! All the shades blend together perfectly, creating the most versatile looks ever! tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette is overall an amazing product that I use almost every day. 100% recommend this product to everyone! What are you waiting for? Go and treat yourself with this awesome pallet!
Michelle W.
Irvine
I bought this palette from Ulta during one of their 21 days of Beauty promotions. It was only ~$21, and it was SOO worth the purchase! First, the palette smells amazing (like all the other Tarte products). The colors are very natural, neutral, and wearable. This is the best formula of eyeshadows I've used; the shadows blend so well and seamlessly. You can create natural, every day looks with this palette or more glam looks. I like that there are more matte colors than shimmers, but the shimmers that are in the palette are gorgeous. I like to wet my brush with some setting spray before going in with one of the shimmer shades. It really intensifies it!
Summer J.
Joliet, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love browns on my eyes because with my red hair I want natural but colors that also pop this palette does the trick ! Very nice colors easy to apply and u don’t need a lot of product to do so ! I would definitely recommend and I think at ulta they have a display you can even feel the eyeshadows ! Very nice
Ashley K.
I opened the palette to find that it smells amazing! The shades are really pretty person, but I am super disappointed about the amount of fallout. There was already fallout on the palette when I opened it. The colors are really pretty and I want to use them but due to the fallout it isn't a palette I can use when I'm in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to clean up. The more I use it maybe I will find other ways to help with this issue. I really love all the shades so I will be using it a lot!
Dianne N.
Don’t judge a palette by its cover or shades. You must really dig in on all shades before you make your final judgment! This was a gift to me by my sister. At first I was extremely skeptical because I was not amused at the colors at first but I’m so glad she gave me this because I fell in love with the shimmer to dark pink shades!!! I also use jet setter to define my eyebrows and I use the black shade as faux eyeliner as a draft to my final eyeliner. Wings FOOL PROOF! Shhhh.
Nikki B.
I got this palette just the other day and already it's one of the only 3 palettes I would ever re-buy. The shades are creamy, pigmented, don't budge or fade, and some of the most blendable I have ever come across. It's amazing for everyday looks but you can also create going-out looks with it as well.  The huge mirror is a big plus, as is the overall size of the palette. I consider it the perfect size for travel. If I could rate it a million stars, I would.
Iglori A.
Zebulon
Let me start by saying I don't normally wear eyeshadow, but I wanted to try some out for my upcoming wedding. I love the colors in this palette! The pigments apply and blend easily, even for a novice like myself. For an everyday at the office look, I like wearing any of the three darkest shades as a softer alternate to eyeliner and some of the lighter colors to brighten my eyes. I'm looking forward to my next date night to try out a more intense look.
Inna K.
san diego
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so I’m obsessed with this palette, it’s a great everyday palette. You can get a lot of different looks with this. Natural or glam. It’s a nice sleek package not too bulky which I like. The shadows blend really easily and don’t mud together and nice color payoff, easy to use for beginners.
arden d.
Oxford, OH
so great for blonde hair and tan skinned people- it’s super pigmented so i make sure to put it on before my face makeup so i can prevent fall out. pricey but worth it because a little goes a long way with using this palette
Emmalie L.
Lindside , WV
Love this palette! The colors are so pigmented and apply so well. It’s smells good also, but not perfumey just fresh. The reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because a couple of the darker colors in this palette aren’t very blendable. The price is fair for the product and packaging is so cute.
Amanda K.
Is this really worth the money? I mean yes it's a beautiful palette and I want it but it is pricey and will I really use all the colors? how do the blend?
Jackie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've heard so much about this tarte pallet and I was wondering is it really good or pigmented ???
Jennifer J.
Gresham
Are these shadows easy to blend? And are they super pigmented and creamy?
Mounira B.
Montréal
How much does it cost? are the colors really as shown on the picture? are they well pigmented?
Maysie C.
Fairhope
I have been wanting to get this palette and another palette that's for naked but i only have a limited amount of money so should i get this palette or the naked

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.