MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow Palettestarte
tarte tartelette in bloom clay palette

tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette

WHAT IT IS

Get your shadow skills bloomin' with this easy-to-use cult-favorite eyeshadow palette with 12 brightening matte & microshimmer shades that will become your everyday essentials.

Includes 12 eyeshadows:

• charmer (off white)
  • jetsetter (warm taupe)
  • rocker (shimmering taupe)
  • smokeshow (black brown)
  • flower child (peachy nude)
  • smarty pants (tan)
  • firecracker (bronze copper)
  • activist (dark brown)
  • funny girl (champagne)
  • sweetheart (peach)
  • rebel (chestnut brown)
  • leader (aubergine)

WHAT IT DOES

• Warm-toned mix of lid, crease & liner shades
  • Arranged in rows for three easy looks
  • Infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending without chalkiness & intense payoff

POWERED BY

• Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Dermatologist tested

charmer Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

jetsetter Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

rocker Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, silica, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

smokeshow Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

flower child Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

smarty pants Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

firecracker Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

activist Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

funny girl Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

sweetheart Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

rebel Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

leader Ingredients: Silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Usage:

• Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom looks for any occasion
  • Includes step-by-step tartelette™ guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks
  • Need a new eyeshadow brush to use with this palette? Try the rule bender double-ended eyeshadow brush

How pigmented are the eyeshadows?
Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette La palette est beaucoup trop belle j’hésite vraiment à l’acheter mais les fard sont ils trop poudreux ?
Do you feel this palette has long lasting pigment and is meant for smoky eyes?
Start your review of tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette!
Ilyn F.
Cameron, NC
Not a fan of tarte anymore. Super hard to blend and it takes a lot of product to get pigment.
Devin C.
Stratford, CT
When I first got this I put away all of my other palettes and this is the only one that I used for months. These colors are gorgeous I love this so much
Haylee M.
This palette is one of my all time favorites! Must have! It lasts the whole day on my eyes using a primer and it doesn't smear or fade. Most of the eyeshadow are super blendable, but the bottom two shades are a little harder to work with. But all in all a absolutely great product!
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
Super pigmented! This palette will last you forever! The packaging is super cute and fun! I am so in love with this palette!
Taylor S.
Ossian , IN
Love this palette. Many looks you can use to fit your eye color. I think the price is reasonable since the shadows are so pigmented. I bought it at Ulta.
Tiffany P.
Lake City, IA
My all time favorite palette! I cannot recommend this enough. The colors are gorgeous and SO blendable. This is my go to that I use almost everyday. This is great for beginners and people with more experience.
member-b7f32b370
I love this pallet!! I use this almost everyday.. If you are having doubts don't be you will regret not getting it.
isabella F.
Reading, PA
i love this pallet this is my go-to pallet and the gold shimmer shade is my jam! i use it everyday!
Stephanie L.
Lenexa, KS
Had been up in the air on Tarte after my first purchase of the Tartelette Clay matte palette as it's my least favorite palette and I love matte shadows. Decided to take the plunge and purchased this palette and couldn't be more pleased! Great pigmentation, application and wear. Was able to create three different looks over 3 days using every color in the palette and was very impressed with the quality and looks I was able to create. This product has changed my outlook on Tarte and opened my eyes to reconsidering them on purchases in the future.
Jewell S.
Franklin, OH
This is my go to palette. Love the mirror actually being so large. It is a bit pricy but lasts forever. I have had for ever a year and still gave not hit pan. I prefer thos one right now over all other palettes. I have told friends to get this.

800 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brie L.
Brynna H.
Chillicothe, OH
il y a 8 mois
Is the tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette a warmer or cooler toned palette?
Tracy B. il y a 8 mois