BY TARTE

Portable tarteist™ PRO palette with six exclusive shades powered by natural ingredients and none of the icky, bad stuff.

Includes Six Eyeshadows:

• Drive (nude)
  • Stylin (brown)
  • Boss (bronze)
  • Hype (gold)
  • Crisp (chestnut)
  • Dominate (shimmering raspberry)

Drive Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Stylin Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Boss Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, talc, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Hype Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, talc, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Crisp Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Dominate Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, talc, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Includes a mix of highlight, lid, crease and liner shades in a portable, easy-to-use palette. Grab your favorite eyeshadow brush and start creating natural artistry looks on-the-go.

• If you could only keep three Eyeshadow Palettes from your...5 Answers
  • Is there much fallout? Getting this soon and so happy wit...3 Answers
  • How's the formula of this palette? Do you find that you c...3 Answers
tarte™ tarteist™ PRO to go palette
  • "Recently got this & I'm in love. The colors are so pigmented and buttery. I love the color selection. You can definitely do a lot with the colors. It's great for travel." in 143 reviews
  • "Amazing pigment and price. The selection of colors are amazing . It's also a decent go to neutral day look or even night " in 16 reviews
  • "I purchased this as an alternative to the bigger pro palette since that one was way too big and I honestly wouldn't use every shadow it came with. This on the other hand is literally perfect. It's small and compact, prefect to carry on the go. You have a transition color a plumy color to create a smoky look and amazing glitter colors. They're creamy and bendable. " in 16 reviews
Whitney R.
Taylorsville , NC
The tarte™ tarteist™ PRO to go palette is a recent favorite of mine! It seems like every time I buy a larger palette, I only use half the colors, so I’ve started buying smaller-sized palettes. It’s kinda like the best of both worlds and I’m not wasting money on colors I won’t use! The colors in this palette work so well together. Highly pigmented, it doesn’t take much to go far and the colors blend so well together. I don’t use a brush with this eyeshadow. I prefer use my ring finger and dab it until blended, which doesn’t take much effort! *Picture is a little blurry, but this is a couple of the colors on my eyes. I’ll get a better picture and add to the review soon! (Lipstick is Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit in Dolce K.)
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
PERFECT mini palette! If you are looking for a palette that is great for
traveling, here's the one for you. It's compact and so lightweight. It
even has a mirror.  Every shade in here is top quality. The mattes are
amazing as well as the shimmers! It blends like a dream! You can even
blend this with just your fingers. It may be small but the shades are
full pack on pigment and it creates neutral to smokey look, I love it!
Deysha d.
I am so in love with this palette. Even though there are only six colors I find that I'm able to use it for any occasion and get so many different looks with it. The colors are pigmented but at the same time blend out very nicely. You can sheer them out or build them to have a more intense color pay off. It definitely lives up to its name Pro to Go, because it is little & compact it's easy for on-the-go makeup and traveling.
Sydnee O.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this palette! The pigment in the colors is great, and they last all day. I hate when my eye shadow starts to crease during the day, but haven't had that problem with this Tarte palette. I like that there's both shimmer and matte colors. Would definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
Love this little palette! I had never bought any eyeshadows from tarte and I bought this one to try it out. I loved this one so much, I went out and bought the big palette too! The shadows are creamy, pigmented, and compliment each other so well. It’s great to bring on trips when space is limited!
Kayla W.
I love love love this eye shadow palette. I was dabbling in drug store - high end makeup. I came across this palette on sale for $15. Which is a great deal (thanks Ulta). I was looking for something with natural colors that I could do a quick look with. This is IT! At first I was thinking, wow, 6 colors for $15, kind of steep but we’ll see. I love the base and it lasts for the entire day!! With or without setting spray.

There is barely any fall out, especially if you tap your brush once. You can do simple and glam looks with this. The pigment is AWESOME. I really have no complaints with this palette. I want the tartiest pro now... Hoping I can get it on sale. But honestly, Tarte products are well worth the money they charge. I’ve been using my palette daily since last month, still haven’t put a dent in it.
Gwyn R.
Columbus, GA
These are great colors in good sized palette. Really good for traveling and has everything you need for nice eye looks. Has a few mattes and a few shimmery shadows, going from neutral browns to golds to purples, very beautiful colors that with some eyeshadow primer work great for long periods of time!
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is such a great palette for traveling if you need to pack light. It comes with the perfect range of shades to be able to create a full look. You have a good transition shade, and some to darken up the look. There are a bunch of shimmer shades as well. They have great formulas and blend well. You don’t have to dig into the pan to get a good color payoff. Really pretty palette.
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
This product was very thoughtfully created. The 3 shimmer shades are so unique, and combined with the perfect matte shades, can create an endless amount of looks. It only has 6 tiny shades and yet I feel so inspired by the this palette. The shimmers are beautiful, some of which offer a more duo-chrome look without being too over the top. I have been able to wear this palette to work as well. It is truly great for travel as it has the potential for so many looks and occasions and it is very lightweight and compact.

Additionally, I think it is a similar to the  Tom Ford Eye Quad palette. Not enough to be a total dupe, but I do think you could come out with a similar look for a very small fraction of the price.
Christy W.
I don’t know what is in this eyeshadow palette but I have the worst allergic reaction when I wore the shadow. It did not start right away, but my eyes started to feel itchy after wearing it for a few hours. I took it off in my eyes looked like a shade of bubblegum pink. They were very irritated the rest of the night and when I woke up the next morning my eyelids were so swollen they were hanging over my eyelashes. I could barely keep my eyes open and they had that same shade of bright pink where you could see the perfect outline of where I placed the eyeshadow. I’m not sure if anybody else has had a reaction to this but my sister-in-law also had a reaction to tart make up. It makes me wonder what is truly in this make up. I am sure it is full of chemicals
Brittany L.
Athens, AL
How well do you like this palette and how often do you use it? Does it go on smoothly and is it easy to blend?(:
Cindy M.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I ordered this and I want to know if it's a great product? The pigmentation and if it's worth it! I really want to know what y'all think of it?
Mia F.
Madison, OH
How pigmented is this pallet?
Cheri S.
Brantford, ON
Is there much fallout? Getting this soon and so happy with Tarte as a company but never tried this one.