tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette

WHAT IT IS

An empty, refillable magnetic palette to customize your makeup wardrobe.

WHAT IT DOES
Customize your makeup must-haves with this magnetic tarteist™ PRO palette. It allows tartelettes to customize & organize their favorite formulas & shades all in one place, saving space in your purse or vanity & time in your fierce, fabulous day. This trendy tarteist™ tool is the perfect blank canvas so you can BYO-palette & curate your very own PRO collection. Simply pop individual shades from their magnetic compacts & store them all together using the durable magnetic surface – bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it! With a sleek design & touch-up mirror, this palette is ideal for travel but large enough to customize a complete eye & cheek wardrobe.

Go PRO in 2 easy steps:

1. POP your favorite shades out of their magnetic compacts - bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it!
  2. DROP them into this custom magnetic tarteist ™ PRO palette to curate a complete eye cheek wardrobe.

tarteist™ tip: Create a custom tarteist™ PRO eye cheek palette by curating your favorite shades of the new tarteist™ metallic shadow and best-selling Amazonian clay 12-hour blush into this one-of-a-kind palette.

This is so pretty !!! Does anyone know how it feels? Is it a good buy? tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette
How do u like this ?
Is this good to travel with?
Start your review of tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette!
How would you rate this product?
I love this palette it's amazing. It has such a strong magnet and it's so good and compact. I bought this at Ulta and the packaging was beautiful. It's so nice and defiantly recommend
Cochran , GA
tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette uploaded by Nikki M.
Tartiest pro pallette Has 20 shades 16 matte and 4 duo chrome. Trendy is my favorite color in this pallete! Has a lot of fallout , but great for anyone who loves a matte look .
San marcos, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Omaha
This has a large mirror, and the products are securely in there using magnets! Perfect for any on the go girl who likes to use creativity to create her own palettes!
The magnet works so well. I’ve had this about a year to stash all my random pans. Love it and have recommended it to my friend!tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette
Tucson, AZ
Perfect size, huge mirror, and it’s super cute. It’s very well made and gives a nice quality feel. It’s a great price and super versatile. Great addition to my collection!
New Pine Crk, OR
I love eyeshadow and anything animal print, so this was right up my alley! In fact, I bought 2 of them. They are very sturdy and the magnets are strong. I highly recommend for anyone who enjoys single shadows.
Rohnert Park , CA
Love this empty pallets is big fits all my single eye shadows in one spot. Very compact and it's good price
Warner Robins , GA
For 10 bucks this is the best magnetic palette I have used. It hold quite a few eye shadows and I even added my highlight pans so i can have less on my counter.
Bealeton, VA
Not much to say here but I really like this magnetic palette. I think the leopard print design is cute and it keeps my eyeshadows safe and organized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...